Invoked Shaddolls of Theseus

BatMed

Mask Change II feels to me a bit of an overkill but the deck appears to make good use of discarded monsters as fodder for the Eidolon Fusion Spell, so it may be fine.

Have you not ever needed a Caligula in the Extra Deck? Instant Fusion target, allows you to banish DARKs with the Eidolon Fusion Spell, and can make a nasty lock along Winda. I don't see Elysion in the Extra Deck either for a bigger punch.

Deck looks nice and fun overall, but be wary of Ghost Ash, which in addition to stopping Aleister and the Field, it can also stop Shaddoll Fusion, although Eidolon Fusion can alleviate that. I would mention El Shaddoll Fusion too, but I don't see it in the deck.

Dimensional Barrier should be a better Trap than Warning: it's chainable, and can negate the effects of monsters that are already on the field.

By the way, may I ask which version of YgoPro do you use?

Mask Change II feels to me a bit of an overkill but the deck appears to make good use of discarded monsters as fodder for the Eidolon Fusion Spell, so it may be fine.

Have you not ever needed a Caligula in the Extra Deck? Instant Fusion target, allows you to banish DARKs with the Eidolon Fusion Spell, and can make a nasty lock along Winda. I don't see Elysion in the Extra Deck either for a bigger punch.

Deck looks nice and fun overall, but be wary of Ghost Ash, which in addition to stopping Aleister and the Field, it can also stop Shaddoll Fusion, although Eidolon Fusion can alleviate that. I would mention El Shaddoll Fusion too, but I don't see it in the deck.

Dimensional Barrier should be a better Trap than Warning: it's chainable, and can negate the effects of monsters that are already on the field.

By the way, may I ask which version of YgoPro do you use?

Mask change II is actually a good card since it establishs your graveyard for Eidolon Fusions and cause Dank Law ruins your opponent's plays.

Elysion is good but a third Merkabah is better.

Caligula, in the other hand, is double-edged sword. I tried a build (ft Shaddols "winda"), adding "Fusion Weapon" cause both your ace cards have a low Level (also low ATK/DEF): The results were good, but sometimes I get stuck attacking my opponent's set monsters until he's out of resources (yay) or draw a raigeki ... So I tossed him out from this decklist.

Mask change II is actually a good card since it establishs your graveyard for Eidolon Fusions and cause Dank Law ruins your opponent's plays.

Elysion is good but a third Merkabah is better.

Caligula, in the other hand, is double-edged sword. I tried a build (ft Shaddols "winda"), adding "Fusion Weapon" cause both your ace cards have a low Level (also low ATK/DEF): The results were good, but sometimes I get stuck attacking my opponent's set monsters until he's out of resources (yay) or draw a raigeki ... So I tossed him out from this decklist.

May I inquire why you're not running Mathematician? Gets the Shaddoll plays going then makes Omega with Instant Fusion.

Omega can both facilitate the Allure Engine (if you desired to run it) as well as keep the Eio Fusion engine going

Another pretty neat play would be 4+5= Castle summon another lv9 back=> VDF

This is a really neat idea though. I kinda wanna experiment with it now. Thank you.

Oh yeah, Merkabah is Level9 so this may actually work well. Another Level9 that Shaddolls can access is Anoyatyllis.

As for a "Fusion Weapon" variant, I'm thinking one could experiment with Power Tool Dragon, summonable by Ultimaya or Falco + Level 5, plus a couple of Re-Fusions for more Equip targets and bringing back a Fusion or extending combos.

Oh yeah, Merkabah is Level9 so this may actually work well. Another Level9 that Shaddolls can access is Anoyatyllis.

As for a "Fusion Weapon" variant, I'm thinking one could experiment with Power Tool Dragon, summonable by Ultimaya or Falco + Level 5, plus a couple of Re-Fusions for more Equip targets and bringing back a Fusion or extending combos.

Sinister Serpent tech for recurring Merk fodder :3

May I inquire why you're not running Mathematician? Gets the Shaddoll plays going then makes Omega with Instant Fusion.

Omega can both facilitate the Allure Engine (if you desired to run it) as well as keep the Eio Fusion engine going

This is a really neat idea though. I kinda wanna experiment with it now. Thank you.

This is a good idea, I'm gonna experiment some builds tonight *^*

Sinister Serpent tech for recurring Merk fodder :3

and a material for Shaddoll Anoyatyllis *0*

I suggest you move from Wand to Allure tbh, you can make loop plays with allure and the summoner that you cannot easily do with wand. Wand is also more vulnerable to drancia and other s/t removal

E: Water+ S:Light=VDF

RLtYXjo.png

This deck was pretty much good, it was better than what I was expecting. You have many engines and choices, the main ones consist on using Instant Fusion to bring Theseus and then either proceed to make Ultimaya (then Crystal Wing) or Cloudcastle (then V.F.D), depending on your resources. You can stall with "Winda", "Merkabah", and even "Artifact Scythe" until you bring your combo pieces. "El Shaddoll Anoyatyllis" is also a good "tricky" one, it's a Level 9 so it's a Cloudcastle target, but also it helps you sending "Sinister Serpent" to the Graveyard which can be a good discard fodder.

The only downsides I experienced with this deck is that sometimes you end up with a cloggy hand, and it's kind of slow, especially when playing against Zoodiacs/True Kings variants.

You ended up dropping the Dark Law, huh.

Do you really need that 2nd Shaddoll Dragon? Personally I would play a 2nd Falco before a 2nd Dragon, but I imagine Falco can conflict with Winda's lock.

2 V.F.D.s? Have you actually needed the 2nd copy? I feel that by the time you can drop the 2nd one, you are on an advantageous position, if you haven't already won, but IDK.

You ended up dropping the Dark Law, huh.

Do you really need that 2nd Shaddoll Dragon? Personally I would play a 2nd Falco before a 2nd Dragon, but I imagine Falco can conflict with Winda's lock.

2 V.F.D.s? Have you actually needed the 2nd copy? I feel that by the time you can drop the 2nd one, you are on an advantageous position, if you haven't already won, but IDK.

to fill the space x)

I might drop 1 V.F.D and 1 shaddoll Fusion to bring back Dark Law

RLtYXjo.png

This deck was pretty much good, it was better than what I was expecting. You have many engines and choices, the main ones consist on using Instant Fusion to bring Theseus and then either proceed to make Ultimaya (then Crystal Wing) or Cloudcastle (then V.F.D), depending on your resources. You can stall with "Winda", "Merkabah", and even "Artifact Scythe" until you bring your combo pieces. "El Shaddoll Anoyatyllis" is also a good "tricky" one, it's a Level 9 so it's a Cloudcastle target, but also it helps you sending "Sinister Serpent" to the Graveyard which can be a good discard fodder.

The only downsides I experienced with this deck is that sometimes you end up with a cloggy hand, and it's kind of slow, especially when playing against Zoodiacs/True Kings variants.

find a way to fit in the wind eidolon, resetting dolls is invaluble

alkHbrh.png

So far so good. Now that I have Caligula "Eidolon Summoning Magic" is no longer a dead draw. Mathematician helps you bumping your Fusion Materials to the Graveyard, which is neat. Also Shout-out to Cloudcastle for reviving Merkabah and make my opponents ragequit x) 

alkHbrh.png

So far so good. Now that I have Caligula "Eidolon Summoning Magic" is no longer a dead draw. Mathematician helps you bumping your Fusion Materials to the Graveyard, which is neat. Also Shout-out to Cloudcastle for reviving Merkabah and make my opponents ragequit x) 

Wanna have a shaddoll Mirror? My OCG dolls vs your TCG ones?

Anyway seems pretty good. Only things I would suggest is maybe swapping artifacts for Thunder Dragon+Dino and maybe adding TER. The artifact build is nice in OCG cause we use CoTH to get the most out of the artifacts as well as run DMoC, for TCG Dino might serve you best

Also run atleast 1 Omega in extra

my list you wanted

Aa93qxT.jpg?1

Wanna have a shaddoll Mirror? My OCG dolls vs your TCG ones?

Anyway seems pretty good. Only things I would suggest is maybe swapping artifacts for Thunder Dragon+Dino and maybe adding TER. The artifact build is nice in OCG cause we use CoTH to get the most out of the artifacts as well as run DMoC, for TCG Dino might serve you best

Also run atleast 1 Omega in extra

Aa93qxT.jpg?1

aaah, the Deck that raped me twice yesterday ;-;

but thanks to that experience, I finally made a good V.F.D-Shadolls Deck

VAa0NTC.png

Obvious new cards are obvious

IDK, personally I'm skeptical on Mathman, since it's competing with Aleister for the Normal Summon. Maybe it works in Winter's Shaddolls, but he isn't running Eidolons there.

Looking at Accel Synchron there makes me suggest to put Panzer Dragon, since you already run IF, for CyDra Infinity xD but I know Extra Deck space is an issue.

Dinomischus is a card I didn't see coming nor knew playing it as tech was a thing. I can imagine how it is helpful, since Serpent comes back as discard fodder, and Shaddolls get to float when discard by it. Funny how you would have been able to make Toadally along a Dinomischus is Serpent was Aqua.

aaah, the Deck that raped me twice yesterday ;-;

but thanks to that experience, I finally made a good V.F.D-Shadolls Deck

VAa0NTC.png

Obvious new cards are obvious

Cut Barriar for soul charge

IDK, personally I'm skeptical on Mathman, since it's competing with Aleister for the Normal Summon. Maybe it works in Winter's Shaddolls, but he isn't running Eidolons there.

Looking at Accel Synchron there makes me suggest to put Panzer Dragon, since you already run IF, for CyDra Infinity xD but I know Extra Deck space is an issue.

Dinomischus is a card I didn't see coming nor knew playing it as tech was a thing. I can imagine how it is helpful, since Serpent comes back as discard fodder, and Shaddolls get to float when discard by it. Funny how you would have been able to make Toadally along a Dinomischus is Serpent was Aqua.

I run 4 normal summons too. 3 Math, 1 geddon

A Trish instead of accel, must test that

Mathematician at 1 is kinda fine. It helps me dumping fodders for my Fusions (also triggering dem Shaddolls)

I run 4 normal summons too. 3 Math, 1 geddon

Well yes, but those aren't as searchable as Aleister, so with Eidolons around, chances are that when you draw Mathman, you will have Aleister at hand as well, and since you can't Normal Summon both in the same turn, it can slow you down. I say this partially from experience because I tested running Eidolons with Spirit of Wall Wind (Level4 for Rank4 plays, grabs Shaddolls, WIND for Raideen) and my hands felt too clumsy when I drew both Fall Wind and Aleister but no, let's say, Brilliant Fusion to Normal Summon both.

But if the single copy works well, then it's fine of course xD

Archived