Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon x1
Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon x1
Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon x1
Number 61: Volcasaurus x1
Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Dragon x1
Utopia x1
Utopia the Lightning x1
Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon x1

What exactly is the purpose of Slumber for this deck? It could end up a dead draw if you already have a Kaiju in hand and its secondary effect is unlikely to go off unless it was discarded. Both of its aspects are outstripped by other cards (mass removal by Raigeki and Level 8 fodder by the new B.E.S. card). If there is something I'm overlooking though, let me know; otherwise I'd recommend either a heavier Kaiju engine to make it more worthwhile or cutting it to exclusively the monsters for removal purposes.

I might also suggest somehow squeezing in a Soul Charge considering the decent amount of Graveyard love.

Other thoughts:

Brilliant Fusion - I dunno how helpful an extra NS is for this deck, but having extra copies of foolish + R5 fodder couldn't hurt

B.E.S. Mk 3 - Implied before. Helpful as a self-summoning level 8.

...I can't think of any more that might fit off the top of my head.

What exactly is the purpose of Slumber for this deck? It could end up a dead draw if you already have a Kaiju in hand and its secondary effect is unlikely to go off unless it was discarded. Both of its aspects are outstripped by other cards (mass removal by Raigeki and Level 8 fodder by the new B.E.S. card). If there is something I'm overlooking though, let me know; otherwise I'd recommend either a heavier Kaiju engine to make it more worthwhile or cutting it to exclusively the monsters for removal purposes.

I might also suggest somehow squeezing in a Soul Charge considering the decent amount of Graveyard love.

Other thoughts:

Brilliant Fusion - I dunno how helpful an extra NS is for this deck, but having extra copies of foolish + R5 fodder couldn't hurt

B.E.S. Mk 3 - Implied before. Helpful as a self-summoning level 8.

...I can't think of any more that might fit off the top of my head.

I added in 2 MK-3s and a Soul Charge and took out all the Kaiju stuff. Also, I don't plan to run Brilliant Fusion. I just don't like it.

Changed my mind and added in some more Kaijus.

I really suggest Pot of Desires in here. The banish 10 should really not be deleterious if you get your effects like Soldier activated first and I think this deck may need more strength in consistency in order to get off. It would be potent plusing your Galaxies while drawing into stuff like Transmigration; Trade-In alone might not cut it. Give 2 a try when you feel like it.

How do the Kaijus really fare here? They seem to be only live turn 2 and if you do get a decent board, the remainder Kaijus and Slumbers don't really do much, but it might not seem that bad late game.

What is the point of Foolish? Cloudragon? Doesn't really justify running 3 CotHs either. You don't really seem to profit a lot from it well and I think a Brilliant Fusion engine works out better here cause of the advantages you get other than sending a GEPD or anything else. Speaking of CotHs, I'd rather run Soul Charge instead, and even Galaxy Zeroes. CotH is slow setup, and you get no profit if it gets popped. Zero and Charge are faster for getting a first turn Galaxy-Eyes and making use of Transmigrations better. Strikes are also viable.

With the high number of Galaxies you run, I don't see any other reasons why you aren't running 3 Expeditions.

Archived