My field spell deck (not Triamids)

~~~~

bdcqmGq.jpg

Left the Wind-Up Soldier in the image because it's probably the most obscure card in the deck.

Basically Festival Spinning abuse.dek

I can end turn 1 with fields of VFD+ABC fairly often. I also have the ability to make Crystal Wing via Ultimaya and Artefact Durandel because of my secret tech, Wind-Up Soldier. It's basically a Level 5 monster that you can summon off M-X-Saber Invoker.

Of note is that I know I can put Zoodiacs in this, but I don't want to use them as I'm considering building this deck IRL. Although VFD will likely be a pain in the arse to get, it won't be as bad as the Zoos.

decklist upon request

WInd-Up Warrior as a Level5 summonable by Invoker, that's clever. Now I'm feeling like giving it a try in this silly Eidolon Zoodiac variant I got that makes use of Brilliant Fusion.

Kinda amusing, and something I hadn't realized, is how all you need is 1 of each ABC Union to access up to 3 ABC Dragon Busters; surely you can afford a 3rd copy there.

The Wind-Up Warrior as secret tech motivates me to thinking of yet another secret tech with the shape of a Level4 WATER that you could splash to make the Toadally Tubular Bahamut play along Norden; But meh, it would be an overkill at this point, even if you could splash, let's say, a Normal Level4 WATER + Unexpected Dai to also grab Galaxy Serpent, or Lord Poison/Lekunga/Aromage Rosemary to Summon it through Lonefire.

WInd-Up Warrior as a Level5 summonable by Invoker, that's clever. Now I'm feeling like giving it a try in this silly Eidolon Zoodiac variant I got that makes use of Brilliant Fusion.

Kinda amusing, and something I hadn't realized, is how all you need is 1 of each ABC Union to access up to 3 ABC Dragon Busters; surely you can afford a 3rd copy there.

The Wind-Up Warrior as secret tech motivates me to thinking of yet another secret tech with the shape of a Level4 WATER that you could splash to make the Toadally Tubular Bahamut play along Norden; But meh, it would be an overkill at this point, even if you could splash, let's say, a Normal Level4 WATER + Unexpected Dai to also grab Galaxy Serpent, or Lord Poison/Lekunga/Aromage Rosemary to Summon it through Lonefire.

oh wow I forgot that Wind-up Warrior was a card. It does the same thing, albeit slightly worse. The upside is that I actually own it!

the extra deck space is very tight and I haven't yet summoned the 2nd ABC. The only time I got the opportunity was the duel before I put it in.

I like the idea of the Toadally Bahamut but I can't quite see how I'd access it. Lonefire is extra copies of Ophrys Scorpio, so I'm not gonna waste that on something that's half a bahamut.

Oh duh, I meant to say that I found Wind-Up Soldier as a clever tech, not Wind-Up Warrior xD

Speaking of Wind-Ups, it would be pro if you run Zenmaity too: You can Xyz Summon it with the Predaplants and Summon Soldier straight from the Deck as Invoker would do. Then you tech a Wind-Up Shark for that Toadally Bahamut Shark shot

Too bad Zenmaity is still Forbidden in TCG, right?

Archived