1x:Predaplant dragostapelia

1x:thousand eyes restrict

1x:number 38

1x:galaxy eyes cipher

1x:red eyes flare

1x:big eye

1x:number 50

1x:dark rebellion Dragon

It not meta but it fun to play the deck. Pulse some combos come on try it( I forgot to have a side deck in but you can put allure of darkness in the deck for more power).

Predator Plants honestly dont work as their own thing, they're better as a rank 3 engine for other decks. If you really wanna play the engine though, I'd run something like this:

http://prntscr.com/e89p37

edit: i forgot independent nightinggale, replace an xyz of your choice with it because im an utter donkey.

Predator Plants honestly dont work as their own thing, they're better as a rank 3 engine for other decks. If you really wanna play the engine though, I'd run something like this:

http://prntscr.com/e89p37

I know but try a new formula then rank 3 spam it gets old.

That's why I play them to try new thing this Arctype is the first, plant/fusion So why not test the deck. Saying the Arctype is good for rank 3 spam and that's it is A disgrace on what they are design to do be a fusion deck. explore on what making a deck fun, so what they can't fusion now their cards that can help them do that and if not rank7 spam or 8 something please don't be though kinds of people who it just rank 3 spam.

I know but try a new formula then rank 3 spam it gets old.

That's why I play them to try new thing this Arctype is the first, plant/fusion So why not test the deck. Saying the Arctype is good for rank 3 spam and that's it is A disgrace on what they are design to do be a fusion deck. explore on what making a deck fun, so what they can't fusion now their cards that can help them do that and if not rank7 spam or 8 something please don't be though kinds of people who it just rank 3 spam.

No. Cards are either optimal or suboptimal. When you post a deck here you're asking for help to make it optimal. If you don't want criticism and feedback then don't post a topic. All your post has essentially said is that you're closing your ears and not listening to advice. Why you would need criticism for casual decks is beyond me. 

No. Cards are either optimal or suboptimal. When you post a deck here you're asking for help to make it optimal. If you don't want criticism and feedback then don't post a topic. All your post has essentially said is that you're closing your ears and not listening to advice. Why you would need criticism for casual decks is beyond me.

wait this is not for casuals oh a sorry for posting the deck here.

Shard, there's a difference between giving advice for a deck and challenging the entire premise of the deck. Hyppal said that they wanted to build a Predaplant deck, not a Zoodiac deck.

That said:

Lonefire Blossom - This card is probably an instant 3-of for any Plant deck. It can grab whatever Predaplant you need just by tributing itself.

Allure of Darkness - This card is great draw power for DARK decks. The banished monster (if it's Level 4 or lower) can then be summoned back by Leviair the Sea Dragon. I know you said you didn't want to Rank 3, but it is one of the strengths of this deck, and it's not as if one Rank 3 makes your deck Rank 3 spam.dek.

Good luck with the deck!

Shard, there's a difference between giving advice for a deck and challenging the entire premise of the deck. Hyppal said that they wanted to build a Predaplant deck, not a Zoodiac deck.

That said:

Lonefire Blossom - This card is probably an instant 3-of for any Plant deck. It can grab whatever Predaplant you need just by tributing itself.

Allure of Darkness - This card is great draw power for DARK decks. The banished monster (if it's Level 4 or lower) can then be summoned back by Leviair the Sea Dragon. I know you said you didn't want to Rank 3, but it is one of the strengths of this deck, and it's not as if one Rank 3 makes your deck Rank 3 spam.dek.

Good luck with the deck!

ok thanks I was going to put them in later. Rose lover is beginning to dead a hand so putting her in side.thanks you

Archived