• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Spouse:Nis-Niso

Thunder Rider

Thunder Lord Rai Tho

Mjolnir

Thor, the Mighty Thunder Lord

Thunder Lord Akuma Rai

I wanted to give Thunders some love because they really deserve/need it. They got some pretty cool cards: The thunder family, Rai-Oh, Denko Sekka, Zap Mustung, Vylon Prism, Thunder Dragon, etc. So the cards above are here to make Thunders be a META! (I hope x3), so let's about them:
Thunder Rider is a great add to the Thunder Family, since "Brohunder" is by far the only legitimate searcher Thunders got (we don't talk about Thunder Sea Horse). So the combo is: Summon Mu-Pahunder, then NS brohunder, add Rider with bro's effect, use rider effect and reveal another Thunder in your hand: Now you are seraphenited!
Thunder Lord Rai Tho is your mvp, NS either with your Normal Summon or with Pa-Mahunder, SS another Thunder from the Deck: Now this, this is beautiful, if you choose to SS Raider, now you can activate its 2nd effect, salvage a thunder and gain an Extra Summon, again! (remember, Rai tho disable any SS from the Deck, unless it's a Thunder!)

Keep in mind that both "Rai Tho" and "Rider" don't support "Thunder-King" and "Denko"

Thor and Akuma-Rai are both Extra Deck options for Thunders, Thor is Drident, who Trigger Rai-Tho second effect. Akuma-Rai is a nice card that boost-up the speed of Thunder plays.

Mjolnir cause why not! It boost your Thunders ATK, and if they were SS monsters they got protection AND you can also use it on your opponent's monsters, destroy them, then re-equip it to a Thunder monster you control!.

[yay/nay]

both_of_you__forum_signature__by_batmed-

__by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif __by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif Watch me on DA __by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif

BatMed

BatMed

Loveless

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

bump

__by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif __by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif Watch me on DA __by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif

BatMed

BatMed

Loveless

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

bump

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators
  • 33,391 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

You're 3 hours early on the bumping there; remember that CC has a minimum of 12 hours before you can bump your thread (if no one else posted since then). 

Signature Stuff

Card Directory and TCG Decks

Viva Club Espeon!

Extra Images / GFX stuff

Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

BatMed

BatMed

Loveless

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

You're 3 hours early on the bumping there; remember that CC has a minimum of 12 hours before you can bump your thread (if no one else posted since then). 

sorry about that

and bump 

BatMed

BatMed

Loveless

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
Bump

Darj

Darj

PH-PPLC

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,189 posts

Personally, not a fan of Mjolnir and Thor. Lore-wise it kinds of conflicts with the existing "Thor, Lord of the Aesir". And destroying cards as cost isn't a thing in YGO; destruction is done by effects and maintenance costs. To simulate it as a cost, you should take an approach like Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Metalfoes, etc.

Akuma-Rai looks bland to me; I cannot but compare it as an attempt of "Zoodiac Drancia" for Thunders.

The Maindeck monsters look quite solid. They can lead to big Level4 Thunder spam, but that's what Thunders do so it goes with their theme.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gif  wlWp4Vr.gif

Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

BatMed

BatMed

Loveless

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Personally, not a fan of Mjolnir and Thor. Lore-wise it kinds of conflicts with the existing "Thor, Lord of the Aesir". And destroying cards as cost isn't a thing in YGO; destruction is done by effects and maintenance costs. To simulate it as a cost, you should take an approach like Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Metalfoes, etc.

Akuma-Rai looks bland to me; I cannot but compare it as an attempt of "Zoodiac Drancia" for Thunders.

The Maindeck monsters look quite solid. They can lead to big Level4 Thunder spam, but that's what Thunders do so it goes with their theme.

You were right xP Akuma-Rai wasn't original at all so I remake it into something more playable. Also I fixed Thor's wording.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users