1 Starlight Road

3 Call of the Haunted

3 Solemn Strike

1 Solemn Warning

Extra - 15

2 Stardust Dragons

13 Rank 8-5 Xyz

Hello, YCM! I'm Airride, you may remember me from [sCENE MISSING]

Anyway, I like B.E.S.. Zelos looks good! But twin twister exists, among other things. I'd like to play this deck (Solely for the fact that I think it's a cool idea), but I don't really know how to proof it against S/T destruction as well as it needs to be. Maybe you guys can help? Hopefully!

I can explain card choices and how cards work in the deck if that's needed.

why 2 stardusts when only 1 road and no tuners? 

Also I think it's worth mentioning that 2 crystal cores makes cydrafinity. As unlikely as it may seem, it is possible. My only other suggestion would be moar draw power since you currently have 0 since drawing into terra/ zelos is important, but then again drawing into like all your ships is also a big nono since boss rush. *shrug*

why 2 stardusts when only 1 road and no tuners? 

Also I think it's worth mentioning that 2 crystal cores makes cydrafinity. As unlikely as it may seem, it is possible. My only other suggestion would be moar draw power since you currently have 0 since drawing into terra/ zelos is important, but then again drawing into like all your ships is also a big nono since boss rush. *shrug*

I had 2 road but replaced 1 with something. Didn't feel like changing extra. I'll replace 1 with Infinity and something else for Nova.

Drawing into ships it's the worst thing since Zelos can Summon them from the hand freely. Just don't want to draw too many of them. Wouldn't know what kind of draw power to put it, much less what to take out.

If Skill Prisoner works on S/Ts, I'd suggest making room for at least one copy.

If not, then I'd suggest The Huge Revolution Is Over if it triggers against Twin Twisters.

If not, then uh. See if you can't make room for Machina Gearframe and/or Fortress? I'm reaching, I know, but still.

If Skill Prisoner works on S/Ts, I'd suggest making room for at least one copy.

If not, then I'd suggest The Huge Revolution Is Over if it triggers against Twin Twisters.

If not, then uh. See if you can't make room for Machina Gearframe and/or Fortress? I'm reaching, I know, but still.

Skill Prisoner only works vs Monster effects, but it looks like it can target S/Ts. Is that what you mean?

THRIO and Starlight road are effectively the same here, unless opp wants to kill 1 of their own S/Ts. Just starlight gives an extra stardust.

Gearframe doesn't work under Boss Rush tbf, but it might work? Maybe? Not sure honestly.

Archived