Link Summon - Decoder Talker (FIRST EVER MONSTER)

they will make Missus Radiants for the other attributes,

also, look at this beautiful mat.

081146uco6futkjit7kcjd.jpg?ssl=1

funk the pendulum zones, they pushed the deck zones down and the field zone and grave up. This looks so much better, with everything being parallel

How am I gonna arrange the EMZs for 3 player free for alls?

They wont

Radiant for every type is silly, it's tolerable now because earth isn't as spammy as the chaos or water

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way they decided to write materials is quite weird, however it does help solving the issue of the Link Number also being a requirement for the materials, though it is still confusing that it says min. 2 as well. Annoying that my other Link Monsters are now outdated in that regard, at least it's Cyverse so I don't have to change that on my cards.

The way they decided to write materials is quite weird, however it does help solving the issue of the Link Number also being a requirement for the materials, though it is still confusing that it says min. 2 as well. Annoying that my other Link Monsters are now outdated in that regard, at least it's Cyverse so I don't have to change that on my cards.

It says min. 2 because you need a minimum of 2 monsters, i.e. you can't just "trade" a Link-3 for this Link-3.

Archived