Rescue Furret and Cybers Wizard [COTD]

a53b1cdc.jpg?ssl=1

Rescue Furret

Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster

ATK 300

DEF 100

You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.

(1) You can shuffle this card you control to the Deck; Special Summon any number of monsters from your Deck, whose total Levels equal (6?), to Linked Zones on your field, except “Rescue Furret”, but their effects are negated, also they are destroyed during the End Phase.

Cybers Wizard

Level 4 LIGHT Cybers-Type Effect Monster

ATK 1800

DEF 800

(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change it to Defense Position, also this card cannot attack monsters, except that monster. If a Cybers-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

Guess Rescue "Dog" is too meta/mainstream, rip the dream.

You can probably do some fun things with it though. Like sending mats that don't mind to be in the grave; like PKs or something.

You have a RAM card that's actually a ram but you didn't name this "Tech(nical) Wiz(ard)" or something? C'mon Konami, capitalize.

Interesting effect, but would've pushed for 1900 ATK. Until Cybers gain a more focus niche, I don't wanna say it's bad just b/c it's not SSing other potential mats.

Wouldn't it be "Rescue Ferret"?

I'll gladly try drawing/painting a Furret on top of it if/when I get the card IRL.... which all these things will probably come in half a year..... Seriously Konami, aim for global release on your product. I've been tired for a long time of seeing these peeks and then looking 2 sets into the future by the time these come here.

I don't distinguish any 6 in the card's text but if it is, it'll be pretty great. Level 6 Synchros or Rank 3 plays, or a 1 card Link Summon but that'll depend on the card pool of links in the future. It can't exactly start your plays since it requires a Link to already be successfully there to go off.

This is at the very least worth Pendulum Summoning from the hand with the new Pendulum Rule's restrictions.

Would the initial EMZ count as "Linked"?  Ie. could you use ferret to straight up summon a level 6 off its effect?  I doubt it, but that could definitely be interesting.

Idek what you're asking, but it says any number with no minimum, so it could just become a level 6.

You can't put main deck monsters in the extra monster zone. Also I'm fairly sure it's not a linked zone unless there is a Link Monster pointing at it. So presumably you could (for example) Summon Link Spider in the EMZ, then Summon Decode Talker in Spider's Linked Zone and Decode Talker would gain ATK from having a monster (Link Spider) in one of its Linked Zones (the marker pointing up). But we will have to wait for a ruling on that.

Archived