Trash Dove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

LIGHT / Cybers / Link

ATK: 2500

LINK: 4

gTB3gEk.png

Effect: 1 or more Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand, but it cannot attack directly this turn. You can banish 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard; move this card to a Main Monster Zone on your side of the field that it is linked to, and if you do, you can add 1 Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand with the same name of the banished monster. You can only use this card's name effect once per turn. Level/Rank 4 or higher Machine-Type monsters you control cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects.

Speedroid

Speedroid

view-source:

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

My first post in CC for ages!

Ok, so you made it a Link 5 monster, but it only has 4 Links. Which is it?

Also, the materials. If it requires exactly 1 monster (not 1 or more), then you'd have to use a Link 4 or 5 (depending on what this card is) for its summon. However, since it specifies Level, you can't use Link Monsters for its summon. This makes it impossible to summon.

It's a difficult card to review without knowing how much investment is required to make it. However, I can say that I appreciate its flexibility when it comes to its Links and Zone moving effect. The ability to search any Machine that you have in grave and then Summon that Machine (or a different one) is very solid. I feel that I am definitely getting a good return on my seemingly rather hefty investment. It would be slightly easier to make if it was itself Machine-Type, if only because of Geargiauger.

This is a well thought out first post in CC! Welcome to YCM. I hope you enjoy it here. Let's get that summon requirements sorted out though :)

||| ||¦ |¦| ¦|| |¦¦ ¦|¦ ¦¦| ¦¦¦
This isn't me, just someone I'm keeping tabs on

Busting1.png

Trash Dove

Trash Dove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, I changed the link and the materials, thanks <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users