Faulty Compass (Link Monster Support)

Atypical-Abbie

Screwing around with the idea of Link Monsters, since the directions on Link Monsters are kind of like a compass, I had this idea. Yeah, it is a silly card to make right now, but it just came to me. Basically, if you have a down, it becomes an up instead, left becomes right and so on. If the card has both, nothing happens.

Faulty Compass

Quick-Play Spell Card

Target 1 Link Monster on the field; reverse its Link Arrows until the end of this turn. Except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Link Monster on the field; it loses its Link Arrows until the end of this turn.

Guest BGMCANN0N

Because we this mechanic is oh so new, you probably should put some parenthetical information on what reverse means from your perspective. Right next to "reverse its Link Marker's" on right hand side. Unless if I am mistaken that reverse is a part of the mechanic itself.

Because we this mechanic is oh so new, you probably should put some parenthetical information on what reverse means from your perspective. Right next to "reverse its Link Marker's" on right hand side. Unless if I am mistaken that reverse is a part of the mechanic itself.

Because of that very reason, I don't really care, it's just a random idea, I'm shooting out ideas right now, not even knowing if this would work, nobody would even want to use this right now.

Archived