I just got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! after a long absence and I built my first deck since Yu-Gi-Oh! came out. I need some advice/opinions about my deck!

1 The Winged Dragon Of Ra

1 Slifer The Sky Dragon

1 Obelisk The Tormentor

3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon

1 Exodia The Forbidden One

1 Left arm of the forbidden one

1 Left Leg Of The Forbidden One

1 Right Arm Of The Forbidden One

1 Right Leg of The Forbidden One

1 Maiden With Eyes Of Blue

1 Alpha The Electromagnet Warrior

1 Beta The Electromagnet Warrior

1 Gamma The Electromagnet Warrior

1 Alpha The Magnet Warrior

1 Beta The Magnet Warrior

1 Gamma The Magnet Warrior

1 X Head Cannon

1 Y Dragon Head

1 Z Metal Tank

1 La Jinn The Mystical Genie Of The Lamp

1 Luster Dragon

1 Mad Dog Of Darkness

1 Vorse Raider

1 Alexandrite Dragon

1 Skilled Dark Magician

1 Exodia Necross

1 Kaiser Sea Horse

1 Skilled White Magician

1 Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV4

1 Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV6

1 A-Assault Core

1 B-Buster Drake

1 C-Crush Wyvern

1 Silent Magician LV4

1 Silent Magician LV8

1 Jinzo

1 Dark Magician Girl

1 Dark Magician

1 Buster Blader

1 Valkyrion The Magna Warrior

1 Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior

1 Dark Magician Of Chaos

Spells/Traps:

2 Polymerization

1 Mystic Box

1 Contract With Exodia

1 Soul Exchange

1 Ancient Rules

1 Scapegoat

1 Shrink

1 Crush Card Virus

1 Mirror Force

1 Widespread Ruin

1 Magical Hats

1 Magical Cylinder

1 Negate Attack

1 Call Of The Haunted

Extra:

1x Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

1x Dark Paladin

1x A-To-Z-Dragon Buster Cannon

1x YZ-Tank Dragon

1x XY-Dragon Cannon

1x XZ-Tank Cannon

1x XYZ-Dragon Cannon

1x ABC-Dragon Buster

1x Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon

1x Buster Blader, The Dragon Destroyer Swordsman

1x Imperion Magnum The Supervonductive Battlebot

Any advice is more than welcome!

Things to point out:

• No coherent theme: From here, it looks like you just threw in everything from the reloaded Yugi and Kaiba decks. Choose a theme from the Decks and build around that.
    • Yugi has the Magnet Warriors (can't say if they're good or not nowadays), Kaiba has ABCs (and those have been proving to be effective, albeit somewhat autopilot from comments people made about them)
  • 60-card Deck: Ideally, you should keep your Deck close to the 40 card minimum (I counted 44 monsters in the Main Deck). Yeah, there are some Decks that do run the max limit with Lawnmowing milling and Pot of Desires banishes, but this isn't one of them. As mentioned above, it looks like you just threw in everything from the Decks, plus the God cards. 

I would get rid of the Exodia parts as a start; right now, you have a VERY minimal chance of drawing them in this 60 card build. Same goes for the Vanillas, bar maybe Blue-Eyes. 

===

I will assume this is a casual Deck and not one you'll be taking to a tournament or something. 

No offense..... But this isn't very good.

so what better to do than play the meta!

---------------------------------------------

+3 Zoodiac Ratpier

+3 Zoodiac Thoroughblade

+3 Baobaboon

+3 Zoodiac Whiptail

+3 Speedroid Terrortop

+2 Speedroid Taketomborg

+2 Metalfoes Volflame

+2 Metalfoes Silverd

+1 Zoodiac Bunnyblast

+1 Zoodiac Ramram

+3 Zoodiac barrage

+3 Fire Formation - Tenki

+2 Twin Twister

+2 Metalfoes Fusion

+1 Raigeki

+1 Mystical Space Typhoon

+2 Solemn Strike

+2 Zoodiac Combo

+1 Solemn Warning

====================

+1 Metalfoes Adamante

+1 Metalfoes Mithrilium

+2 Daigusto Emeral

+2 Zoodiac Tigermortar

+2 Zoodiac Drident

+2 Zoodiac Boarbow

+2 Zoodiac Broadbull

+2 Gagaga Samurai

+1 M-X-Saber Invoker

There we go! Now you have a Meta!

The Yugi and Kaiba were the beginnings of my deck. I'm mainly trying to build a deck around the God cards. As I said though, it's been so long since I've played that I barely know half of the cards that are out there now. Haha.

Basically to give you a rundown of the cards I have in all, I got the Yugi structure, Kaiba and Kaiba Reloaded structure, Legendary Decks II box, and a couple of Rivals Of The Pharaoh packs.

~~~

That one Metafoe looks super bad. Why not swap out some of the Bunnyblast/Ramram for more 'foes?

The Yugi and Kaiba were the beginnings of my deck. I'm mainly trying to build a deck around the God cards. As I said though, it's been so long since I've played that I barely know half of the cards that are out there now. Haha.

Basically to give you a rundown of the cards I have in all, I got the Yugi structure, Kaiba and Kaiba Reloaded structure, Legendary Decks II box, and a couple of Rivals Of The Pharaoh packs.

Build an ABC deck! Here... I'll start it off for you:

3x Union Hangar

3x Terraforming

3x A-Assault Core

3x B-Buster Drake

3x C-Crush Wyvern

Your main combo is to activate Union Hanger and add Assault Core from your deck to your hand. Then Normal or Special Summon Assault Core and equip Buster Drake from the deck. Find some way of sending Buster Drake from the field to the grave. The main way to do this involves using Assault Core as a Material for a Summon, which destroys Buster Drake, so you can use the effect of Buster Drake to add Crush Wyvern from your deck to your hand. Then you want to find so way send Crush Wyvern from your hand to the Graveyard. You can then banish A B and C from your graveyard to summon ABC - Dragon Buster!

Most of the time, people will Summon either Photon Thrasher or Gold/Silver Gadget alongside A-Assault Core. This allows them to perform an Xyz Summon of the Xyz Monster Bujintei Tsukuyomi, which allows you discard your entire hand to draw 2 cards. Make sure to Set any Traps that are in your hand before you use the effect of Tsukuyomi. Using Tsukuyomi will allow you to get C-Crush Wyvern in the graveyard while guaranteeing that you will have cards in your hand to discard for the effect of ABC-Dragon Buster.

Regardless of what deck you play, it's important that you play 3x of most of your key cards, and only put 40 cards in your main deck. The reason for this is as follows.

• Powerful decks are reliable. A strong deck should be able to make strong plays from the first turn.
  • You want to be able to draw your deck's most powerful cards as soon as possible, and as often as possible! Preferably, you will draw your best cards in your opening hand of 5 cards.
  • Put simply, the odds of drawing a certain card at a 3 out of 40 chance, is a lot better than the odds with a 1 out of 60 chance.

Good luck in your future deckbuilding endeavours! I hope you can take our advice and use it to build a deck that is truly inspiring! :)

Archived