(Because the tutorial forum is dead now...)
Well, it's been a little over a day since Link Monsters were revealed (and while I'm not exactly fond of their function and what they're doing for the game. that's not a discussion for this thread).
Anyway, I took a shot at making a prototype version and decided to let the rest of you play with it.
http://www.mediafire...Templates_2.zip (The entire package)
- Modified Series 9 template (regular cards and Pendulums)
- Link Monster template (includes Link Zone markers)
- Rarity effects
- Custom copyright and passcodes
Rules of usage:
- Credit if used; I'm not pedantic on how you format it, but linking to this thread is sufficient enough.
- Do not post this template on deviantArt or elsewhere, and claim it's yours.
- Matrix Book Medium (effect text)
- EssayCaps (Link Number)*
- Stone Serif Thin (copyright/passcode)
- Stone Serif Semibold Bold (editions, if you guys use it)
- Matrix Small Caps (card name)
* I do not know the precise font used, but EssayCaps works pretty well. Otherwise, BankGothic is an acceptable substitute. Both of them are free, so you should be able to get them easily.
(You can find the necessary fonts here, as well as a bit more. I'm not sure if the links are still working, but check. Earlier editions of TCGEditor would've given you some of them as required files. If you need some of them, PM me.)
This partially came from Zextra's Series 9 template (in terms of a card base). Recall that I asked him a couple years ago for permission to convert his templates to XCF and he said it'd be appreciated.
(I PM'd him earlier to let him know about this.
Rest of the stuff is mine, including scratching said template (and the font layers you'll be using).
Took about an hour or so for the Link template and all; rest of it was carryover.
(Not really keen on the quality of some of the Link Markers, but I had to scratch them off of scanned images)
So yeah, until TCGEditor gets updated, have fun with this.
If you have any questions on how stuff works on this template, let me know.
Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 16 April 2017 - 05:40 AM.
I need to fix the template again.