Another LINK - Link Defender

BatMed

It's too good and waaay ahead of its time, IMO. I would expect something like this like in the next year or so, or half a year at least. Maybe try again posting it later?

6367.jpgHATSUDO

That was fast XD But I really do think we really need this one now. The link mechanics had already lowered (kind of) the pace of the game, that's why a way to keep your Link monsters on board will be a very nice start.

(Also I wonder if they are going to change the Extra Deck size limit, cause they have to)

Well, IDK, it's an inch close to outclassing the Spider, and it was just released, so it feels kinda unfair to make Link monsters with this degree of power when their time hasn't even officially started yet.

And yeah, as a Link1 that requires 1 Effect monster it is way too easy to Summon multiples of these and get these on the grave to apply their protection effects. Heck, with 2 Effect monsters you could make 2 of these, then use both for a Link2 and now you have 2 of these in the grave, effectively giving 2 lives to your newly Link2; then if you have another Effect Monster available, you can Summon the 3rd one as an extra layer of protection.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if the game eventually evolved to such degree to actually make something like this justifiable, but just not this soon. Which is why I suggest to try again later, once we get to see how Link Monsters actually develop.

Nice Link template, though LINK-1 seems a little too easy given that any Effect Monster could just become this. It should be fine at Link-2 imo, or with its Graveyard effect deleted.

Thanks ^^

Bit imo I still think it's fine, I mean this one will be a generic-Link-pool option. Darj may be right about this one being early for its time, but 1 mat is fine (I think)

Oh, you can also Summon it with a copy of itself, effortlessly getting 2 in the grave for the protection effect, or you can keep 2 in the field so they can protect each other :v

Yeah, IMO you really need to make it Link2 in this case.

oh sheet o.o

Now that's dangerous

UPDATED

Archived