Uh, hi?

DMNBT

Excellent, welcome to YCM! Link Monsters were just announced so you should be seeing some people creating some of those amongst many others. The cardmaker unfortunately doesn't have a template for that or Pendulums yet but we hope those will be added in the future.

Have fun and be sure to visit the other sections of the forum too. 

Yeah, there are a few changes that are going to be made to Custom Cards now that Link Monsters exist, so be on the lookout for those.

But otherwise, welcome to YCM.

Make sure you read the rules, both the general stuff and CC (short form of Custom Cards), so you know what's expected.

As Fusion mentioned above, our cardmaker currently is still in ZEXAL mode (so no Pendulums, and Link Monsters got released about 2.5 days ago [any info on it however]). There is a template in Showcase that I made for Link Monsters if you want to design stuff on it. (You will need a basic knowledge of GIMP, but more/less just knowing how to modify text files and align pics). For everything else, there is either TCGEditor (offline) or a full Series 9 template that Zextra (former CC mod) and I collaborated on (will be releasing a refreshed version).

====

Anyway...if you need help, ask me or one of my colleagues (and/or a veteran member if none of us are here).

Have fun.

Archived