Arimetal

Anna Kee the Technopath

LINK 2

Left | Right

FIRE

Psychic / Link / Effect

ATK 1500

2 different type monsters

This card cannot be targeted for an attack while you control a Link Monster other than "Anna Key the Technopath". Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Trap Card from your Deck as an effect monster (Machine-Type/FIRE/Level 4/ATK ?/DEF ?) to a linked monster zone with this effect: This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of monsters your opponent controls x 1500. When a Trap Card summoned by this effect is destroyed, you can pay 1500 LP; Set that card face-down in an unoccupied Spell / Trap Zone. You can only control 1 Trap Card treated as a monster card due to the effect of "Anna Kee the Technopath".

- Technopath creates fighting robot from thin air

- Robot dies

- Technopath scraps parts for a trap

Trap can be used for Sync/Xyz/Link fodder
If you keep it, it turns into a potential beater

Super easy summon

Rep to cnc and a dedicated card if you can tell me who this card is based on

GOOD HEAVENS PALEOZOIC CANCER

I'm not sure the ATK amount is a good number - I pull any Trap out of my Deck(obviously either a Paleozoic/Phantom Knights card or like a Royal Decree or Vanity's Emptiness), my opponent owns 2 Monsters so I have a 3000 ATK beatstick that I pulled free from the Deck with no downside that will also freely Set itself when you do finally get rid of it. Someone please tell me I'm not alone when I say this is terrifying.

Archived