Stop deleting statuses.

Althemia

You seriously think that people think of you when it comes to the stupidest sheet? You must have a big Winter complex. funk already.

to be fair when stupid sheet like this happens roxas does get the blame the majority of the time lmao

still this is a huge shitpost lmao

lockin dis

EDIT: whoever moved it good idea i forgot about this section lol

honestly i feel like it was already moved here and i locked it for no reason god damn im tired feel free to roast me for this sheet

You seriously think that people think of you when it comes to the stupidest sheet? You must have a big Winter complex. funk already.

Considering how people would rather play the victim and complain about "power abuse" than admit when they do anything wrong, I'm used to being a scapegoat who people point to out of their own petty spite.

Right, so Roxas shuts down Winter, then tells us in advance "hey guys, I didn't do it." He's thinking "yep, I'll just abuse my power, then I'll tell everyone it wasn't me" OF COUUUUUUUURSE!

It all comes back to SLAVERY! Slave masters? They deleted their slaves internet posts, then said "nope. wasn't me" before blame could come their way! Right? What do you think...uhhh...black guy I keep off to the side?

"Huh?"

Just say "funk Sam Harris."

"funk Sam Harris?"

Check's in the mail whenever Saudi Arabia pays me. See? My token agrees! Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?

Considering how people would rather play the victim and complain about "power abuse" than admit when they do anything wrong, I'm used to being a scapegoat who people point to out of their own petty spite.

Awe you're such a cute victim. I'm glad that you willing accept your role of being Winter's jabroni for no actual reason except the "societal" blame one.

Right, so Roxas shuts down Winter, then tells us in advance "hey guys, I didn't do it." He's thinking "yep, I'll just abuse my power, then I'll tell everyone it wasn't me" OF COUUUUUUUURSE!

It all comes back to SLAVERY! Slave masters? They deleted their slaves internet posts, then said "nope. wasn't me" before blame could come their way! Right? What do you think...uhhh...black guy I keep off to the side?

"Huh?"

Just say "funk Sam Harris."

"funk Sam Harris?"

Check's in the mail whenever Saudi Arabia pays me. See? My token agrees! Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?

…Or, again, I just don't want people to blame me for something I didn't do. I have no idea who deleted the status, though I would appreciate if they stepped up.

Awe you're such a cute victim. I'm glad that you willing accept your role of being Winter's jabroni for no actual reason except the "societal" blame one.

Being aware of someone's behavior towards me doesn't mean that I accept that behavior.

Archived