Hello one and all!

SnipingRaptor

The name is SR as u can see the full name of it of course. Or You can call me Raptor for short, Got back into Yu-gi-oh thanks to upcoming season of the anime, Dark Side of Dimensions movie, and some Yu-gi-oh videos on Youtube. And gonna be making a custom M.H (Monster Hunter themed) Deck just for testing, cuz the love of Dinosaur-types and Dragon-types are too strong. Hope ya'll we can get along! ^^ 

Hello SR, welcome to YCM. I'm Yui, and you honestly probably won't see much of me in the future unless you venture into the RP section =w=;

Before you go any further, do make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting (CC in your case). If you've already done so, right on, more power to ya. If not, please do so. It's mostly common sense stuff so in theory you'd be fine even without reading the rules, but it's encouraged so do it. If you end up with any questions the rules didn't cover, you can find a moderator by the staff banner under their avatar (where you have those YGO stars (or the little squares if you're on 2edgy) or where I have...well, nothing) or by their bolded names in the "Online Users" panel at the bottom of the forum's main page. If not a moderator, you should be fine asking a member you see often in a section about stuff. Don't come to me with custom card questions though, since that's not my thing ^_^;

That should cover everything. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun while you're here! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy ^_~

Welcome to YCM.

I'm Sakura, the moderator for Custom Cards (so yeah, you'll be seeing me around very often when you make cards).

As Yui already mentioned, make sure you take a look at the site rules and section-specific stuff. As you're probably going to be in my section, make sure you look at the rulebook threads in there, especially since (1) the standards are a bit different for Casual and Advanced, and (2) they will be subject to further updates with the advent of Yugioh VRAINS/Link Monsters. If you're an older style player, then a lot of things you have in mind might work out better or not as much. 

So yeah, if you need help, feel free to ask me or one of my colleagues. 

have fun!

Archived