I can't donate to DL :(

~~~~

Question

8 answers to this question

Yus, had to make my username 3 spaces so I added a space  n.n''

Does this donation have something to do with that custom member group?

I still can't get used to seeing the member with the most post count in the history of the site have only 10 points xD

Didn't know you had a space after, although I think you did tell me many years ago and this makes me recall something.

Does this donation have something to do with that custom member group?

I still can't get used to seeing the member with the most post count in the history of the site have only 10 points xD

Didn't know you had a space after, although I think you did tell me many years ago and this makes me recall something.

I took care of it :)

Technically speaking, DL's the second highest poster in all YCM history (he still needs a little over 1700 posts to break the current record); yeah, rag still has the record at 50,120 (give/take a couple). For a while, he did have a ~ after DL, but yeah.

But that being said, he has that usergroup now (though request had to be forwarded to me due to circumstances at the time).

====

For future reference, if you can't donate to a member, check if either they have spaces after their name or something else. (If able, you can look up on their posts and just quote them to see how their name is formatted). I too have gotten that problem when dealing with users who have fullwidth text / special characters in their names.

This member. https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/134494-dl%C2%A0/

I tried typing DL at first, not noticing the space. But even typing the space, it doesn't work.

Oops! Something went wrong!

Sorry, there was no Member found by that ID.

I just get the above message.

I tried donating 1 point to a friend and it worked. So it's not me, it's them

Donated to him 

They have a space after their name I believe

thank you

Archived