Evil HERO Neos

ABC Gun

(Artwork done by http://genzoman.deviantart.com/ please support them when you can)

I decided to go back to my early days here on YGO maker close to ten years ago (yes I've had an account here for that long) and decided to remake a card that at one point when viral on this site. It serves to be an easy Fusion to make for literally EVERY hero build, as well as giving HEROES their first monster that can Fusion Summon, but yes I intentionally gave it weaknesses common among the Neos Fusions and Evil HEROES so don't be surprised. Honestly (because honesty neos exists), I made this card because I was feeling a little nostalgic today, and I thought how to make HEROES relevant when we get Link Monsters.

V4eEwb2.jpg
Effect: 2 "HERO", "Neo-Spacian", and/or "Neo Space" monsters with different names and Attributes
Must be either Fusion Summoned with the above monsters, or Special Summoned by returning the above monsters you control into the Deck (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists a "HERO" monster as Fusion Material, by returning its listed Materials you control  into the Deck (this is a Quick Effect). While you control a face-up Field Spell Card, you do not have to activate this card's following effect.
● Once per turn, during the End Phase: Return this card and all monsters on the field that were Special Summoned by its effect to the Extra Deck.

Archived