World Wanderers! The Archetype YOU help make!

MUDKIPISAWESOME!!!

Alright, everyone, I'm trying something new(for me, at any rate). Normally, I don't particularly like asking other people to help make an Archetype, which is part of why this Forum thing's been so nice for me since I get to learn to accept help other people give, but my Archetype for today is completely about everyone here so it would be ridiculous NOT to ask everyone who wants to chip in to do so.

[spoiler= So what is "World Wanderers" anyways?]

World Wanderers is an Archetype idea I've been fiddling with for a couple months now, but have had difficulty implementing because I've been trying to figure out what I wanted them to do - original ideas included Field Spell searchouts, effects based on the number of Field Spells on Field/in Graveyard, effects based on what kind of Field Spells were on Field, etc. and nothing was really clicking until I realized that they couldn't just be their own isolated Archetype - the whole point of them being "World Wanderers" was that they were wandering across worlds, and of course you need worlds to be wandered and people to wander those worlds, right? With this in mind, I decided it would probably be best to make a shared topic on here and let everyone have a chance at adding their own cards into the Archetype, giving them opportunities to both provide support for their own Archetypes while mixing in a new one and also to be able to use two Archetypes they liked together by allowing World Wanderers to be the bridge between them. It may seem a trifle too grand to expect everyone to want in on this, but hey, I'm a big dreamer.

[spoiler= So what do you mean by this being a "Shared Topic"?]

To clarify, everyone gets to add cards to this Archetype if they so choose, and you can add your own card pictures to your posts here as well, so long as you follow site rules and such of course. I'll do my best to keep a master list up here with card creators next to the card names, but it will probably just be a written list as I haven't figured out how to add images to stuff. You're also welcome to help me get the Flavor idea fleshed out all the way, like if you see something you think would fit with this Archetype really well, then by all means say it here. Of course, we also do want you to comment/critique stuff, but it's up to each card's creator whether any changes stand.

[spoiler= Ok, I want in, tell me what types of effects I should be including]

The Archetype is going to mainly be split into Monsters and Field Spells, called "World Wanderers" and "Wandered Worlds" respectively. I'll have a couple examples down below. Effects are kind of flexible, but "World Wanderer" cards should probably focus on one of the effects I mentioned above(Field Spell searching, having effects based on whether certain FSs are on Field or in Grave, having effects based on how many FSs are on Field/in Grave), and can also include effects for their home Archetype(for example, a HERO World Wanderer could have an effect related to Fusion Summoning in addition to basic WW support) as well. "Wandered World" cards, meanwhile, will most likely affect "World Wanderer" cards in a positive way, I haven't defined how exactly because the full Flavor hasn't been tasted yet(badpunsorrynotsorry) and can also affect their home Archetype as well(Example: a "Wandered World - Skyscraper" card would have a positive effect for WWs and for HEROs). There'll probably be some regular Spell/Trap cards as other people here come up with them, but for now I personally am probably not going to be touching them.

Now, enough blabbering from me, let's get some cards down, shall we? Hopefully this list gets nice and big as you all add your own World Wanderer cards! Quick spoiler: Some of these will be for Archetypes I haven't finished yet and will add to this forum at a later date, they'll make more sense then! Now, I shall begin with the(probably not) big boss monster!

[spoiler= ARTISTS PLEASE READ] I need help with art for several of these cards - the friend who was going to provide assistance with this mysteriously stopped speaking to me about anything art-related. I'll be adding what I'm looking for underneath, and if anyone's able and willing to come up with such a picture, do PM it to me for a shout-out or something…maybe cake?

[spoiler= COTC-EN101: First World Wanderer - Arilon]

Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster

This card's Attribute is also always treated as LIGHT and FIRE. This effect cannot be negated. You may Special Summon this card(from your hand) by Banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard whose combined Levels exactly equal 8. Cannot be targeted by card effects. The effects of Field Spell cards do not apply to your opponent, and your opponent cannot activate Field Spell effects. You may shuffle 1 Field Spell card from your Graveyard into your Deck; Add one "World Wanderer" or "Arilon" card from your Deck to your hand. You may only use this effect of "First World Wanderer - Arilon" once per turn.

ATK/DEF 2900/2100

[spoiler= Art Wanted] Arilon wears a black cloak with a hood over his head, similar to a cross between the protagonist's gear in several Assassin's Creed games and the cloaks of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts. This cloak has several intricate blood-colored designs patterned across it. He also often wears a blindfold while in battle, like Riku in KH358/2 Days.

Notes: This card is supposed to be somewhat like Master Hyperion in that he can be fairly easily Summoned without needing to be Tribute Summoned, though I chose a consistency-type effect as opposed to a destruction-type effect as I've always had issues with consistency in Agents decks. Arilon is Level 8 for Trade In and free Synchro 8 to Rank 8 plays, DARK for Allure of Darkness, and cannot be targeted to prevent most basic monster effects from wiping him(coughCastelcough). His last effect is just meant as a blanket semi-maim effect to your opponent, allowing him to deal battle damage during battle with a Fairy-Type while Sanctuary in the Sky is out, preventing your opponent from triggering FS effects like Fusion Gate or shutting down advantage cards like A Legendary Ocean. The "Arilon" Archetype is one that I'm currently working on, and I'll add a link to it here once finished.

[spoiler= COTC-EN102: Lonely World Wanderer - Chell]

Level 4 LIGHT Warrior-Type Effect Monster

If a Field Spell card or effect is activated: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). While you control "Nobody World Wanderer - Xion" this card's ATK becomes 2200. When a monster is Special Summoned by tributing a monster: You may add one Field Spell card or one "World Wanderer" "Chell" "Meredith" or "Faith" card from your Deck to your hand. You may only use this effect of "Lonely World Wanderer - Chell" up to twice per turn.

ATK/DEF 1900/1700

Notes: Obviously, the "Chell" "Meredith" and "Faith" sets of cards haven't been released here yet. I'll add a link to the post when I do put it up. In the meantime, she adds any one "World Wanderer" card or any one Field Spell from Deck to hand when you so much as Kaiju, so that's fun. Chell may have a complete effect overhaul in the future as I get the rest of her card finished up, just so you all know.

[spoiler= COTC-EN103: Nobody World Wanderer - Xion]

Level 4 LIGHT Warrior-Type Effect Monster

You may Special Summon this card(from your Deck) by shuffling five Banished "Xion" monsters with different names into the Deck. If a non-Effect monster is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard: You may add one Field Spell card from your Deck to your hand. You may only use this effect of "Nobody World Wanderer - Xion" up to twice per turn. While you control "Lonely World Wanderer - Chell", this card's ATK becomes 2200.

ATK/DEF 1900/1700

Notes: I'm currently working on the "Nobody" and "Xion" Archetypes and will add links to them once finished.

[spoiler= COTC-EN104: Devoted World Wanderer - Avia]

Level 8 WIND Warrior-Type Effect Monster

If a "First World Wanderer - Arilon" you control would be targeted for an attack or card effect: You may Special Summon this card(from your hand); This card becomes the target for that attack or card effect. If a Field Spell card or effect is activated: This card becomes unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of the turn.

ATK/DEF 2750/2500

[spoiler= Art Wanted] Avia wears battle gear similar to a cross between those of the Myrmidons and the Lords from Fire Emblem: Awakening, with a white color focus except for two bands - one blue, one pink - around her upper arms. Her hair is a somewhat darker shade of green, and she wields an elaborately-decorated sword.

Notes: Avia is part of the core set of World Wanderers, so don't expect to see her in any other sets I do. She's Level 8 for Trade In and to make Rank 8s with her and Arilon, and WIND for reasons that take too long to explain on here. Also, I don't know if anyone noticed, but her Special Summon is considered the cost of the effect, not the effect itself, so even if her effect is negated she will still Summon herself, at least triggering a Replay Battle.

[spoiler= COTC-EN105: Deadly World Wanderer - Thorn]

Level 7 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster

If a card or effect is activated that adds a Field Spell card from your Deck to your hand: You may destroy one Spell/Trap card on the Field. You may only use this effect of "Deadly World Wanderer - Thorn" once per turn. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Dragon-Type monster, and is unaffected by the effects of Dragon-Type Monsters. While you control "Healing World Wanderer - Bloom", this card is unaffected by the effects of "Mirror Force" cards.

ATK/DEF 2500/2100

[spoiler= Art Wanted] Thorn is Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates with minor changes in appearance. First off, she's dressed more modestly. Her hair is much darker, now almost looking like it's trying to turn black, and she still wields an axe, though this axe has amethysts carved in the shape of rose petals set in the blade.

Notes: Thorn is Level 7 because I'm probably going to have sets of 2 for each Level within the WWs that aren't part of other sets, leading up to Arilon and Avia at Level 8.

[spoiler= COTC-EN106: Healing World Wanderer - Bloom]

Level 7 LIGHT Warrior-Type Effect Monster

If a Field Spell card is destroyed: You may add one Field Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand. You may use this effect of "Healing World Wanderer - Bloom" up to twice per turn. You may change this card from Attack Position to Defense Position and pay 400 LP: Add up to three Level 4 or lower "World Wanderer" monsters with different names from your Graveyard to your hand. While you control "Deadly World Wanderer - Thorn", this card is unaffected by the effects of "Virus" cards.

ATK/DEF 2100/2500

[spoiler= Art Wanted] Bloom is Sakura from Fire Emblem Fates with changes in appearance, now garbed in Dread Fighter-esque gear, wielding Bows, Shurikens, Swords, and Staves as her chosen tools for battle. Her hair is a little darker, now closer to Hinoka's, and she looks older.

Notes: Bloom is Thorn's counterpart for the Level 7 duo. Her effect is a tribute to one of her good cards in Fire Emblem Cipher.

[spoiler= Wandered World - Atlantis]

Field Spell Card

This card's name is treated as "Umi" while Face-Up on the Field. Reduce the Level of all WATER monsters not in the Deck by 1 while this card is on the Field. If a "World Wanderer" or "Atlantean" monster activates its effect: You may shuffle cards from your opponent's Graveyard into their Deck, up to the Level/Rank of the monster. You may only use this effect of "Wandered World - Atlantis" once per turn. While you control this card, you may Normal Summon "Ocean Dragon Lord, Neo-Daedalus" ignoring its Summoning Conditions.

[spoiler= Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos{by Tinkerer}]

Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Banishing 1 Level 8 "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck, except "Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos". There can only be 1 Face-Up "Malefic" monster on the Field. While this card is in your hand: You can reveal it until the end of the turn; Activate 1 "Wandered World" Field Spell from your Deck, but you cannot Special Summon this revealed card. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no Field Spell card on the Field: Destroy this card.

ATK/DEF 2900/2100

Notes from Creator: In terms of storyline, Arilon jumps into the Malefic World and gets corrupted. It'll only be a companion that meets him later that's able to bring him back to his senses…

[spoiler= Malefic Wandered World{by Tinkerer}]

Field Spell card

The Attribute of all monsters on the Field becomes DARK. When this card is first activated: You can add 1 "Malefic" or "World Wanderer" card from your Graveyard to your hand. If a player controls fewer monsters than their opponent and a monster they control destroys a monster as a result of battle: Destroy monsters on the Field until each player controls an equal number of monsters.

[spoiler= Wandered World - Cerylla, land of Wysthae{by Draconus297}]

Field Spell card

When this card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 "Wysthae" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard to either player's Field. At the end of the Damage Step, if a "World Wanderer" monster you control battled, you can add 1 "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck to your hand. At the start of the Damage Step, if a "Wysthae" monster you control battles, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Wysthae, the Silent Warrior" from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of the turn.

[spoiler= World Wanderer - Aeon Messenger{by Draconus297}]

Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, each player can add 1 "Wandered World" or "Aeon" Spell Card from their Deck to their hand. If either player Special Summons a monster(s): Place 1 Aeon Counter on "Temple of Endless Aeons" for every monster Summoned. If there are 8 or more Aeon Counters on "Temple of Endless Aeons": You can treat this monster as Level 8 for an Xyz Summon.

ATK/DEF 1200/2000

[spoiler= Wandered World - Venom World{by Draconus297}]

Field Spell Card

During each Standby Phase, place 1 Venom Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. Monsters lose 500 ATK for each Venom Counter on them, except "World Wanderer" monsters. "Venom" and "Vennom" monsters gain 400 ATK for each Venom Counter on the field. Monsters on the field with less ATK than their original ATK have their effects negated, also they cannot be Tributed or used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon.

[spoiler= World Wanderer - MarcOjama{by Krashkube}]

Level 2 LIGHT Beast-Type Effect Monster

When this card is Summoned, each player can summon up to 2 "World Wanderer" or "Ojama" monsters from their Graveyard whose Levels add up to 4. Beast-type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap: Immediately after that Spell or Trap resolves, summon 1 "Ojama Token" (LIGHT | Beast | Level 2 | 0/100) to your opponent's field. "Ojama Tokens" cannot be Tributed or used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon.

ATK/DEF 0/1000

[spoiler= World Wanderer - Hero Gagagigo{by Tinkerer}]

Level 8 WATER Reptile-Type Effect Monster

While you control "Umi": You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 level 8 or lower "World Wanderer" or Non-Effect monster from your Deck. Once per turn, if a "World Wanderer" or a Non-Effect Monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can discard this card from your hand; That effect becomes: "Increase the ATK and DEF of the target by 1500".

ATK/DEF 2950/2950

[spoiler= Noble World Wanderer - LeFay{by Dom1996}]

Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster

This card is always treated as a "Noble Knight" monster. When this card is Summoned, if a "Wandered World" Field Spell Card is face-up on the field: You can equip 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to this card. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell Card you control; Special Summon 1 "Noble Knight" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard. If a Field Spell Card you control is destroyed, or a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card is sent to the Graveyard; Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

ATK/DEF 1000/1800

[spoiler= Wandering Arms - Cadlefwych{by Dom1996}]

Equip Spell card

You can only control 1 "Wandering Arm - Cadlefwych". This card is always treated as a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell. Equip only to a "World Wanderer" or Warrior-Type monster. It gains 500 ATK. If a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect is activated, you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Negate the activation. If a "Wandered World" Field Spell Card, or a "Noble Knights of the Round Table" Field Spell Card is activated; Add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler= Wandered World - Avalon{by Dom1996}]

Field Spell card

When this card is activated; Shuffle all of your banished "World Wanderer" and "Noble Knight" monsters into your Deck. "World Wanderer" and "Noble Knight" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. During either player's turn: You can send 1 "Avalon" Trap card from your Deck to the Graveyard; Destroy all cards on the field. You can only use this effect of "Wandered World - Avalon" once per turn. If this card is destroyed; Activate 1 "Wandered World" or "Noble Knights of the Round Table" Field Spell Card from your Deck, except "Wandered World - Avalon".

[spoiler= Superheavy Samurai World Wanderer Ronin{by Tinkerer}]
Level 4 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
If you have no Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand), but you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Superheavy Samurai" or "World Wanderer" monsters. You can shuffle all Spell/Trap cards from your Graveyard into your Deck; This card gains 100 DEF for every card shuffled into the Deck this way. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Superheavy Samurai" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck with a DEF less than the DEF this card had on the Field.
ATK/DEF 1000/1600

[spoiler= Wandered World - The Aeon Stream{by Draconus297}]
Field Spell Card
This Face-Up card on the field is treated as "Temple of Endless Aeons". "Aeon" and "World Wanderer" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Banished card. While you control a Face-Up Level/Rank 6 or higher "Aeon" monster, all cards are Banished when they leave the field. You can remove 3 Aeon Counters from this card: Special Summon 1 "Aeon" or "World Wanderer" monster from your hand or Banished cards.

[spoiler= Kozmo World Wanderer - Last Wizard{by Dom1996}]
Level 10 LIGHT Psychic-Type Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned(from your hand) by destroying a Field Spell Card you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck. During either player's turn: You can Banish this card you control; Special Summon 1 Level 9 or lower "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard.
ATK/DEF 0/0

[spoiler= Wandered World - Kozmo Galaxy{by Dom1996}]
Field Spell Card
When a "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster is Summoned; Gain 500 LP. "Kozmo" and "World Wanderer" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Field Spell card with a different name in your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed: You can target any number of other Field Spell cards in your Graveyard(min. 1); Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, add 1 "Wandered World" card from your Deck to your hand or add 1 "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster with a lower Level than the number of shuffled cards from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler= Aromage World Wanderer - Sage{by Draconus297}]
Level 4 WIND Plant-Type Effect Monster
While your Life Points are higher than your opponent's: Face-Up Spell/Trap Cards you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's cards or effects. Once per turn, if you gain LP: Increase the ATK and DEF of all "Aroma" and "World Wanderer" monsters you control by 300. If this monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Aroma" or "World Wanderer" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Aromage World Wanderer - Sage".
ATK/DEF 1600/1600

Bump with Edit - removed Set Number for "Wandered World - Atlantis" as I'm not certain I'll be keeping it for my super-special-awesome-mega-hyper-set thingy, and added two new cards, "Lonely World Wanderer - Chell" and "Devoted World Wanderer - Avia"

Also, can someone explain how to do Spoiler tags on here so I can make this post look a little less daunting? It looks kind of huge when you first click on it right now.

No problem, dude- to start a spoiler, you take a pair of brackets- [these things]- but put spoiler= (whatever) in between them. To close a spoiler, you put /spoiler in brackets. I'll show you what it looks like using parentheses.

(spoiler= Main Deck Monsters)

Stuff goes here

(/spoiler)

Also, give me some time to think, and maybe we could tie Wysthae into this.

Based on the examples I kinda figure the answer, but I'll ask for clarification's sake anyway: you can support real or made-up archetypes, correct?

Yup! Pretty much any Archetype you've made/seen on here, or any Archetype in the actual TCG/OCG, can be supported by World Wanderers, though they also have their own set of core monsters that won't be featured in other Archetypes.

No problem, dude- to start a spoiler, you take a pair of brackets- [these things]- but put spoiler= (whatever) in between them. To close a spoiler, you put /spoiler in brackets. I'll show you what it looks like using parentheses.

(spoiler= Main Deck Monsters)

Stuff goes here

(/spoiler)

Also, give me some time to think, and maybe we could tie Wysthae into this.

Cool, thanks for the help! Tying Wysthae into it sounds great to me - perhaps add a "Wandered World" card for the land of Wysthae(I assume a mashup between Hyrule and either SR388 or K-2L) and a "Wysthae World Wanderer" monster.

Just so everyone knows, the idea behind this set is that the First World Wanderer, Arilon, is on a journey through the worlds, and the other World Wanderer cards except Chell and Xion are allies who chose to follow him after his sojourn in their homeland was complete. The new card I just added, "Deadly World Wanderer - Thorn" is an excellent example - Thorn is actually Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates, but with changes in appearance to disguise her similar to Selena/Lazlow/Odin's appearance change. You're welcome to do something different, but there's the basic idea I first had in case people want to know.

Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos

DARK 8*

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 level 8 "World Wanderer" from your Deck (except "Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos"). There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. You can reveal this card in your hand and keep it revealed until the End Phase; activate 1 "Wandered World" Field Spell from your Deck. This revealed card cannot be Special Summoned. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

2900/2100

Malefic Wandered World

Field Spell

All monsters both players control become DARK. When this card is activated: you can add 1 "Malefic" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If a player controls less monsters than their opponent (min. 1), and a monster they control destroys an opponent's monster by battle; destroy a number of monsters the opponent controls so both players have the same number of monsters.

Here's a couple cards! In terms of storyline, Arilon jumps into the Malefic World and gets corrupted. It'll only be a companion that meets him later that's able to bring him back to his senses...

Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos

DARK 8*

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 level 8 "World Wanderer" from your Deck (except "Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos"). There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. You can reveal this card in your hand and keep it revealed until the End Phase; activate 1 "Wandered World" Field Spell from your Deck. This revealed card cannot be Special Summoned. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

2900/2100

Malefic Wandered World

Field Spell

All monsters both players control become DARK. When this card is activated: you can add 1 "Malefic" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If a player controls less monsters than their opponent (min. 1), and a monster they control destroys an opponent's monster by battle; destroy a number of monsters the opponent controls so both players have the same number of monsters.

Here's a couple cards! In terms of storyline, Arilon jumps into the Malefic World and gets corrupted. It'll only be a companion that meets him later that's able to bring him back to his senses...

Cool, thanks! I'll add them to the top list later, I've gotta run and babysit some cousins right now. Mind if I change the FS name to "Wandered World - Malefic World"? It fits the theme I'm trying to go with better, but I'm cool either way.

Wandered World - Cerylla, Land of Wysthae

Field Spell

When this card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 "Wysthae" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard to either player's field. If a "World Wanderer" monster you control battles, you can add 1 "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck to your hand. If a "Wysthae" monster battles, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Wysthae, the Silent Warrior" from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, it is unaffected by your opponent's cards and effects until the end of the turn.

Bump with Edit - added two cards by Tinkerer("Malefic World Wanderer - Korruptos" and "Malefic Wandered World") and one card by Draconus297(Wandered World - Cerylla, land of Wysthae). Also included link to post with the Wysthae Archetype within Cerylla's description. I made some changes to wording in an attempt to make it more understandable - Cerylla didn't state when each effect activated, so I made assumptions and added timing. If you guys aren't ok with that, I'll change it to be straight up word-for-word instead.

I think Malefic Wandered World would be interesting to see play out, especially as Arilon prevents Field Spell effects from applying to your opponent, meaning that your opponent can't trigger it but also that your opponent's monsters aren't destroyed by it, which could be seen as symbolic of Arilon attempting to reject the Malefic corruption. Also super interested in this "Special Companion" mentioned in Korruptos' notes...

Cerylla seems like the perfect blend between the two Archetypes and an excellent example of what a "Wandered World" should be, with good support for the WWs but with a main focus on the home Archetype, in this case Wysthae.

C&C is always appreciated, everyone, and don't be shy about adding your own cards on here, with pictures if you wish!

You didn't need to capitalize my use of "Field", as it's referenced in the card the standard OCG/TCG capitalization rules dictate that it's lowercase.

Anyway, the only other examples I could think of among my archetypes to make a "Wandered World" for are Aeons (in which case it'd need to treat itself as "Temple of Endless Aeons" on the field) and Cookie Kingdom, in which case it'd boost your LP.

Until I can come up with an Aeon field, here's an Aeon World Wanderer:

World Wanderer - Aeonemnus, Messenger of Vessault

LIGHT - Level 4 - Fairy/Effect - 1200/2000

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, each player can add 1 "Wandered World" or "Aeon" Spell Card from their Deck to their hand. If either player Special Summons a monster(s): Place 1 Aeon Counter on "Temple of Endless Aeons" for every monster Summoned. If there are 8 or more Aeon Counters on "Temple of Endless Aeons": You can treat this monster as Level 8 for an Xyz Summon.

Until then:

Wandered World - Venom World

Field Spell

During each Standby Phase, place 1 Venom Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. Monsters lose 500 ATK for each Venom Counter on them, except "World Wanderer" monsters. "Venom" and "Vennom" monsters gain 400 ATK for each Venom Counter on the field. Monsters on the field with less ATK than their original ATK have their effects negated, also they cannot be Tributed or used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon.

ehh may as well throw in a world wanderer of my own

World Wanderer - Marcojama

LIGHT | Beast-type | Level 2 | Effect

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, each player can summon up to 2 "World Wanderer" or "Ojama" monsters from their Graveyard whose levels add up to 4. Beast-type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap: Immediately after that Spell or Trap resolves, summon 1 "Ojama Token" (LIGHT | Beast | Level 2 | 0/100) to your opponent's field. "Ojama Tokens" cannot be Tributed or used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon. 

0/1000

edit: Isn't a 1 card Quasar now

Hey, Draco, will you edit a link to your Aeon Archetype in your above post or send me the link so I can add it in like Wysthae? Also, that name's looking kind of long - any chance we could shorten it a little to make it seem like it would fit better? I'm actually thinking of cutting name size down on the ones I already have to make sure they're easy to read on an actual card.

World Wanderer - Hero Gagagigo

WATER ********

Reptile/Effect

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control "Umi". You can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 level 8 or lower "World Wanderer" or Non-Effect monster from your Deck. Once per turn, if a "World Wanderer" or a Non-Effect Monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can discard this card; that effect becomes: "that target gains 1500 ATK and DEF".

2950/2950

[spoiler Korruptos' Redemption]Korruptos leaves the Malefic World and finds himself in the different dimension between worlds. In this empty space, he runs into Gagagigo the Risen where they fight. Gagagigo manages to subdue him, but he notices that Korruptos doesn't seem like he's... All there. Recognizing that Korruptos was acting in the same way he had when he was Gogiga Gagagigo, Gagagigo reinvigorates Korruptos and manages to help him regain control of his mind.

[spoiler Other storyline...]In another timeline, Gagagigo loses to Korruptos (note Korruptos' Summon condition). Korruptos then absorbs Gagagigo's power and goes on a rampage with no one able to stop him

I was inspired to add my ideas to the topic, as it sounds like a really cool idea for an archetype, and I want to see what kind of deck would develop when the ideas are all in. I've done my best to use correct OCG/TCG grammar, and hopefully I have not overpowered any card here. 

Lore wise, Lefay is in reference to Morgan Le Fay, Friend and Enemy of the Noble Knights at various times. After laying Artorigus to rest in Avalon, She sets off in search of greater powers across the various worlds. She has great powers of healing, and draws off the land and powerful magics to restore health to her allies. She also brings the reforged Caliburn, Cadlefwych with her.

Noble World Wanderer - Lefay
Dark - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 1000/1800
This card is always treated as a "Noble Knight" monster. When this card is Summoned, if a "Wandered World" Field Spell Card is face-up on the field: You can equip 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to this card. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell Card you control; Special Summon 1 "Noble Knight" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard. If a Field Spell Card you control is destroyed, or a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card is sent to the Graveyard; Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Wandering Arm - Cadlefwych

Equip Spell Card

You can only control 1 "Wandering Arm - Cadlefwych". This card is always treated as a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell. Equip only to "World Wanderer" or Warrior-Type monster. It gains 500 ATK. If a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect is activated, you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Negate the activation. If a "Wandered World" Field Spell Card, or a "Noble Knights of the Round Table" Field Spell Card is activated; Add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Wandered World - Avalon

Field Spell Card

When this card is activated; Shuffle all of your banished "World Wanderer" and "Noble Knight" monsters into your Deck. "World Wanderer" and "Noble Knight" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn; during either player's turn: You can send 1 "Avalon" Trap card from your Deck to the Graveyard; Destroy all cards on the field. You can only use this effect of "Wandered World - Avalon" once per turn. If this card is destroyed; Activate 1 "Wandered World" or "Noble Knights of the Round Table" Field Spell Card from your Deck, except "Wandered World - Avalon".

Bump with Edit after like three days of being shut out of this site by connection issues, sorry - added newest WW cards by Draconus, Krashkube, Tinkerer, and Dom, with some minor changes to wording to try to make it more understandable(if anyone doesn't like any changes to their cards, let me know and I'll change it back to word-for-word), capitalized the 'O' in "MarcOjama" in case people don't catch the Archetype referenc and the 'F' in "LeFay" for Flavor purposes(again, I'll change them back if you guys aren't cool with it). Now to throw in some C+C of my own.

ehh may as well throw in a world wanderer of my own

World Wanderer - Marcojama

LIGHT | Beast-type | Level 2 | Effect

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, each player can summon up to 2 "World Wanderer" or "Ojama" monsters from their Graveyard. Beast-type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap: Immediately after that Spell or Trap resolves, summon 1 "Ojama Token" (LIGHT | Beast | Level 2 | 0/100) to your opponent's field. "Ojama Tokens" cannot be Tributed or used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon. 

0/1000

So I'm seeing some insane things about this card, namely that I can get any 2 WW cards for free by Normal Summoning this guy. This means, among other possibilities, Normal Summon MarcOjama, pull Arilon and Avia, Go Together for Lancelot, then Pain Gainer, then Seven Sins, meaning you just used a Level 2 Normal Summon to get out a good Rank 12 with 4 Materials…and that's not even the end of your turn. Perhaps place a Level limit on the monsters that can be Summoned, like 4 or lower?

I was inspired to add my ideas to the topic, as it sounds like a really cool idea for an archetype, and I want to see what kind of deck would develop when the ideas are all in. I've done my best to use correct OCG/TCG grammar, and hopefully I have not overpowered any card here. 

Lore wise, Lefay is in reference to Morgan Le Fay, Friend and Enemy of the Noble Knights at various times. After laying Artorigus to rest in Avalon, She sets off in search of greater powers across the various worlds. She has great powers of healing, and draws off the land and powerful magics to restore health to her allies. She also brings the reforged Caliburn, Cadlefwych with her.

Noble World Wanderer - Lefay
Dark - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 1000/1800

Wandering Arm - Cadlefwych

Equip Spell Card

You can only control 1 "Wandering Arm - Cadlefwych". This card is always treated as a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell. Equip only to "World Wanderer" or Warrior-Type monster. It gains 500 ATK. If a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect is activated, you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Negate the activation. If a "Wandered World" Field Spell Card, or a "Noble Knights of the Round Table" Field Spell Card is activated; Add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Wandered World - Avalon

Field Spell Card

When this card is activated; Shuffle all of your banished "World Wanderer" and "Noble Knight" monsters into your Deck. "World Wanderer" and "Noble Knight" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn; during either player's turn: You can send 1 "Avalon" Trap card from your Deck to the Graveyard; Destroy all cards on the field. You can only use this effect of "Wandered World - Avalon" once per turn. If this card is destroyed; Activate 1 "Wandered World" or "Noble Knights of the Round Table" Field Spell Card from your Deck, except "Wandered World - Avalon".

Welcome to the Topic, glad to see you found an Archetype that you could find a way to mix with World Wanderers! I don't know that it'll ever really be finished, but if people stop adding stuff and I run out of ideas I'll repost this for people to start the C+C anew. Noble Knights are a fun deck to play, not to mention I love Archetypes that draw from history or mythology like NKs, Ancient Gears, D/Ds and Reptiliannes, plus I've been reading about Arthur recently and am super into the Noble Knights right now. Hopefully World Wanderers don't slow NKs down or mess them up! I like the cards, but I'm not sure what I think about the battle thing for Avalon, but it's not too broken really so that's fine. I also like LeFay destroying any Wandered World or Noble Arms you control to 1) Summon any "Noble Knight" or "World Wanderer", 2) Trigger any effects said "Noble Arms" or "Wandered World" card had, and 3) Get any Field Spell out of the Deck. This makes her a powerful force within both her Archetypes, just as Morgan/Morgain/Morgian(depending on where you read about her) was a terribly powerful person in Arthur's legends.

Superheavy Samurai World Wanderer Ronin

WIND ****

Machine/Effect

If you have no Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). After this card was Special Summoned this way, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn except "Superheavy Samurai" and "World Wanderer" monsters. You can shuffle all Spell/Trap cards from your Graveyard into your Deck. This card gains 100 DEF for every card shuffled into the Deck this way. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Superheavy Samurai" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck whose DEF is less than this card's on the field.

1000/1600

Wandered World - The Aeon Stream

Field Spell

This face-up card on the field is treated as "Temple of Endless Aeons". "Aeon" and "World Wanderer" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each card in the Banished Zone. While you control a face-up Level/Rank 6 or higher "Aeon" monster, all cards are banished when they leave the field. You can remove 3 Aeon Counters from this card: Special Summon 1 "Aeon" or "World Wanderer" monster from your hand or Banished Zone.

With the thought of Kozmo, I wanted to add a character that Kozmo seemed to forget: The Wizard/Yoda. As the Last Wizard, exiled and hunted by the Dark Lady and her minions, he has left the galaxy in order to wander to a world where he can rest. His power and influence reach across worlds, and he has contacts even amongst his enemies. His powers are so great, that it is rumored that he can construct ships from wreckages, and that he can even resurrect the dead. 

Kozmo World Wanderer - Last Wizard
Light - Level 10 - Psychic/Effect - 0/0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by destroying a Field Spell Card you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Deck. During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 9 or lower "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster from your Graveyard. 

Wandered World -  Kozmo Galaxy

Field Spell Card

When a "Kozmo" or "World Wanderer" monster is Summoned; Gain 500 LP. "Kozmo" and "World Wanderer" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Field Spell Card in your Graveyard with a different name. If this card is destroyed, you can target any number of other Field Spell Cards in your Graveyard(min. 1); Shuffle them into the deck and if you do, add 1 "Kozmo", "World Wanderer", or "Wandered World" card from your Deck to your hand.

• 2 weeks later...

You're not gonna believe this, but last year, I actually made two cards, one with a similar name and lore to your World Wanderers archetype, and an equip spell to go with it. Their effects don't match directly with your ideas regarding Field Spells, though. I'll provide them in this post for you to see. (If posting them in this topic is an issue, I can just edit them out upon request.)

Just a heads-up, I currently put "FRUIOTA HIROSHI" at the bottom of cards, but I used to put "WILL".

[spoiler=Wandering Vagabond]m3DtMTd.jpg

Wandering Vagabond

Level 5

EARTH Warrior

2200 / 1400

Doomed to walk the Earth for all eternity, he has made friends with the spirits around him to aid him in his survival.

[spoiler=Spirit Friends of the Vagabond]6rVMzjF.jpg

Spirit Friends of the Vagabond

Equip Spell

Equip on to "Wandering Vagabond". The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and 1000 DEF.If the equipped monster would be destroyed: Destroy this card instead. If this card is in your graveyard while you control a face-up "Wandering Vagabond": You can banish this card, and if you do, destroy one monster your opponent controls.

Archived