Meet Me

Plasma Prince

Hiyo,

So two or three years ago I was around on this forum as RGK. Unfortunately, I was quite a jerk on the forum (long story, don't ask). I never meant it but I was also an idiotic kid who thought it would be "funny." Even as RGK I was only around the forum for card making or fanfics. 

Fast forward to 2016 and I created this account. I never got around to being a proper member at the time but here I am! I've posted a few things already this week to start but I just want to say hi! I really like this forum so far and I'm excited to work with all of you!

If you ever need someone to talk to about YGO or comic books or anime or Star Wars or Stranger Things or books or films or anything else, let me know. I'm new and all but I'd love to geek out with anybody because I don't really have any "friends" here on YCM yet.

So, without further ado...LET'S MAKE SOME CARDS. (Damn that was cheesy). 

Until Next Time,

Plasma Prince

PS, apologies if you were a victim of RGK'S wrath (colloquially known as stupidity). I hope we can put that behind us.

I don't think there's anyone here who was here or either remembers, but yeah just try to be a good member this time. (Come to think of it, you were under the age limit back then, looking at profile.)

But anyway, welcome (back) to YCM. 

Make sure you've read the rules and stuff, so you know what's expected. 

===

If you need help, PM me or one of my colleagues, or a veteran member if we aren't around. Staff members have that icon under names. 

===

Enjoy your stay.

Howdy Plasma. I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP sometime, you probably won't see much of me in the future.

Since you're a returning member, I'll assume you're already familiar with the site rules and the CC section rules since you frequent that section. If not, please get familiar with them :) any questions you've got can be directed to a moderator (or me in the case of RP things), and that should about do it. Be good, don't make an ass of yorself, and have fun!

I don't think there's anyone here who was here or either remembers, but yeah just try to be a good member this time. (Come to think of it, you were under the age limit back then, looking at profile.)

But anyway, welcome (back) to YCM. 

Make sure you've read the rules and stuff, so you know what's expected. 

===

If you need help, PM me or one of my colleagues, or a veteran member if we aren't around. Staff members have that icon under names. 

===

Enjoy your stay.

I was not aware of the age limit as I was there only to make some cards at the time but now that I've seen it, sorry about that. I've read the rules and I hope to be a great member this time.

Thanks for everything!

Howdy Plasma. I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP sometime, you probably won't see much of me in the future.

Since you're a returning member, I'll assume you're already familiar with the site rules and the CC section rules since you frequent that section. If not, please get familiar with them :) any questions you've got can be directed to a moderator (or me in the case of RP things), and that should about do it. Be good, don't make an ass of yorself, and have fun!

Haven't looked much at RP, I may check it out.

And yes, I am familiar with the site rules after reading and reviewing them. 

Thank you for the help! I'll definitely try not to be an idiot, puberty got rid of most of that but I'll limit the inner idiot while being on this forum XD.

Don't worry about the age limit; I don't believe the staff back then really enforced it due to its impracticality (though we have to because of COPPA [you need to be at least 13 years or older to be here, unless parental consent is given]).

Right now, you're fine. 

Good to hear. Thanks. Back then I had parental consent as well but I agree...the staff didn't seem to care anyways.

I'm intrigued. Tell me more.

Nekroz are one of the few decks not to be adversely affected by link summons. I feel we can capitalize on this. Maybe a cool little hybrid like Nekroz Monarchs or something? If we can find a way to make easy beatrice, we can also make Djinn locking easier. There's cool stuff we can work out

Nekroz are one of the few decks not to be adversely affected by link summons. I feel we can capitalize on this. Maybe a cool little hybrid like Nekroz Monarchs or something? If we can find a way to make easy beatrice, we can also make Djinn locking easier. There's cool stuff we can work out

I definitely think it was a smart move to keep Rituals out of the whole Link changes. More people would get in on Ritual Summoning. And for the record, that sounds cool. I'd love to make a hybrid of Nekroz Monarchs (I was also thinking along the lines of an Odd-Eyes Nekroz Monster?). I'd love to help out with whatever I can. 

Archived