With the advent of Yu-Gi-Oh! Net Battler VRains and Link Summoning I decided to be mean make this card.Tough I'll admit as I writte this I haven't slept that much and just heard Pendulum Evolution was turned into a booster set so...I need my cereal.

Dark Weapon

[Equip Spell]

"Equip only to a Link 2 or higher monster in the Extra Monster Zone; you must pay Half of your LP to activate this card.

The equipped monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase; it gains 800 ATK x its Link Number, it cannot be placed in your it's controllers Main Monster Zones and has its original Blank Markers treated as its Link Markers and its Blank Markers treated as its original Link Markers. During each of the equipped monster's controler Standby Phases; they must pay LP equal to half of the equipped monster's ATK or destroy it.

If the equipped monster is destroyed by a card effect: Special Summon 1 "Dark Remnant Token" (Cyverse-Type/Dark/ATK 2000/Link 2 Top-Right, Top Left) with the following effect: ("This card cannot attack, cannot be destroyed by battle and cannot be tributed; if this card is the only monster you control; your opponent may attack you directly. You can destroy this card by returning 2 cards from your hand to the bottom of the Deck.) to the Extra Monster Zone the equipped monster was in.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm calling the Non-Reddish arrows link monsters have "Blank Markers" because they don't seem to have a name, if/when they do I will change the text accordingly.

Also the Token can still be bounced out of the field so there's that consider when playing this card.

Archived