Which card would you like an Archetype to be built around?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which cards would u like to see into an archtype?

• Legendary fisherman
    • Machine King
    • Silent monsters
    • Poker Knights
    • Gearfried
    • Gandora
    • Sacred Beast

From the poll, was torn between Machine King overhaul as an aggro/beatdown archetype that somehow managed to become relevant, vs. Poker Knights that already get Normal Support and have a solid Fusion to work with, but I lean towards the latter because I imagine them easier to support, plus a couple of Poker hands-themed Spell/Trap cards would be neat.

As for any monster/set, I would like for Blizzard Princess to become a thing, because Cirnooo xD (damn, Konami really missed the opportunity by not making it Level9 shot)

I remember trying to build a deck around it with the assistance of Spellbooks, but needless to say, it wasn't effective, and quickly shaped into a standard Spellbook deck.

Consistently Normal Summoning during the opponent's turn would be such an evil thing to do.

By the way, the Silent pair already got a bit of support lately, too.

From the poll, was torn between Machine King overhaul as an aggro/beatdown archetype that somehow managed to become relevant, vs. Poker Knights that already get Normal Support and have a solid Fusion to work with, but I lean towards the latter because I imagine them easier to support, plus a couple of Poker hands-themed Spell/Trap cards would be neat.

As for any monster/set, I would like for Blizzard Princess to become a thing, because Cirnooo xD (damn, Konami really missed the opportunity by not making it Level9 shot)

I remember trying to build a deck around it with the assistance of Spellbooks, but needless to say, it wasn't effective, and quickly shaped into a standard Spellbook deck.

Consistently Normal Summoning during the opponent's turn would be such an evil thing to do.

By the way, the Silent pair already got a bit of support lately, too.

I tried to do the same thing with Blizzard Princess, except I used Gagagas instead of Spellbooks.

Archived