Fun Facts About Yourself

Fusion X. Denver

Whenever I hear the voice of a young child singing, I immediately become traumatized because my mind shifts to "imagine what it would be like to be that child's parent knowing that that child was murdered and you're listening to their voice over the recording right now. You love them and they are precious to you, but now they're gone for no reason and there's nothing you can do about it."

Also, I find hooked noses to be extremely cute on guys.

One of my high school nicknames was Fabio.

During the 7th grade, as part of Duke University's Duke Talent Identification Program I took the ACT and got a 21/36 (my highest grade on it would later be a 32/36 in the 10th grade), as well as an online course in nanotechnology. I did end up failing this (which didn't actually have any negative consequences since it was just part of a special program and I was only in 7th grade) as the timing matched up poorly with a long family vacation I took where I did not have access to the internet and I could do very few assignments. Though I did get an overall A in what assignments I did complete.

Iun give a f*** about the rest of that, but this is gold right here.

Let's be honest, every high school has a kid whose nickname is Fabio.

That was one of my best friends in high school, and one of my coworkers has a cousin-in-law called Fabio since then as well.

Let's be honest, every high school has a kid whose nickname is Fabio.

That was one of my best friends in high school, and one of my coworkers has a cousin-in-law called Fabio since then as well.

My high school missed out. 

But a fun fact about my high school is we sent one of our athletes to the Olympics last year. She ran track, she didn't make it far but the fact she made it there was a huge deal.

Archived