Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk

Main issue regarding the combo's cost is the first R7nk move that starts it. The only real cost to the hand size is Castle Link (1), the Normal Tuner (+1 = 2), and the expense of Summoning the Machina Fortresses (+ 4 = 6 cards). If there's a more efficient Rank 7 method that isn't named Dragon Ruler.dek, I'm all ears.

Well, you just move Gaiasabre down first and then proceed with your combo don't'cha? Regardless of having a Link in the EMZ, if you got one in the MMZ that points left and/or right you're still good to go on other ED monsters since you have Linked Zones.

Main issue regarding the combo's cost is the first R7nk move that starts it. The only real cost to the hand size is Castle Link (1), the Normal Tuner (+1 = 2), and the expense of Summoning the Machina Fortresses (+ 4 = 6 cards). If there's a more efficient Rank 7 method that isn't named Dragon Ruler.dek, I'm all ears.

You can try with Normal Summonable Level7 monsters, like Fusilier Dragon the Dual Mode Beast, which also is a Machine for a bit of synergy.

You can try with Normal Summonable Level7 monsters, like Fusilier Dragon the Dual Mode Beast, which also is a Machine for a bit of synergy.

The best two card summoning methods off the top of my head would be slumber+radian/kumongous/fusilier dragon. The former two don't use normal summon. Also has the perk of replacing whatever the opponent has with a (presumably) useless kaiju, so you don't need to worry about drident or whatever funking up your laddering.

There might be/are probably better methods, I'm just not very good at the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived