What's New Scooby Doo 2017

Ryusei the Morning Star

I'm just wondering what you think this means. See, you are somewhat known for arguing against trans rights, but then you post something that's rather pro trans, so to speak. In fact, after just a very cursory assessment, the only issue I have with it is the depiction of paint/tattoo on a dog. Obviously I only speak for myself here: others might take issue with something that I haven't noticed.

I'm not complaining about you posting something like this, just confused because it's slightly out of character for you.

I'm just wondering what you think this means. See, you are somewhat known for arguing against trans rights, but then you post something that's rather pro trans, so to speak. In fact, after just a very cursory assessment, the only issue I have with it is the depiction of paint/tattoo on a dog. Obviously I only speak for myself here: others might take issue with something that I haven't noticed.

I'm not complaining about you posting something like this, just confused because it's slightly out of character for you.

Not anti-Trans, just don't like how they deal with their problems

Also it's so over the top that I laughed

Archived