''Airline'' Trap arc

Elsligth

This is based in paleozoic and a little bit of raidraptors, also they are part of a fanfic that im making (nothing special)

The names are based in names that random people tell me and i select the better ones, so any help with names for birds is really appreciated, yes they are birds no other kind of furry things (no i dont have anything against the furries)

Spell

Airline Sky

Field Spell

This card is treated as a Trap card in the field and Graveyard. This card cannot be activated from your hand. This card cannot be activated the turn you set this card. If you control a ''Airline'' Synchro Monster you can Activate this card form your hand. You can target 1 ''Airline'' Trap card in your graveyard execpt ''Airline Sky'' and Special Summon it as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(That card is NOT treated as a Trap Card). Shuffle Cards from your hand into the deck and if you do Draw the same amount of cards, then reveal the card of your top of the deck, if is a Trap, Add it to your hand. You can only activate the effect of ''Airline Sky'' Once per turn and only One effect that turn.

Airline Singing Bird

Quick-Play Spell

This card cannot be activated from your hand. During this turn ''Airline'' are unaffected by Monsters effect that are Level 4 or higher. You can banish this card and target up to 4 ''Airline'' Monsters you control during this turn that monsters are treated as Tuner monsters.

Trap

Airline Litia

Countinous trap

When this card is activated you can add 1 ''Airline'' Trap card from your Deck to you Hand. Once per turn during either players turn when a your opponent summon a monster you can discard 1 card: Take control of the summoned monster until the End Phase. Once per chain when a Trap Card is activated you can Special Summon this card from your Field as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/Tuner/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card) If Summoned this way its unaffected by your opponent Spell/Trap Cards.

Airline Soleo

Continous Trap

When this card is activated you can discard 1 ''Airline'' Trap Card and if you do Draw 2 cards then you can set 1 card from your hand (that card can be activated this turn). Once per turn during either players turn when a Spell Card that destroy 1 or more card(s) is activated and you control a ''Airline'' tuner monster you can show 1 Synchro monster in your Extra deck, and if you do, negate the activation of that Spell card. Once per chain when a Trap Card is activated you can Special Summon this card from your Field as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card) If Summoned this way its unaffected by your opponent Spell/Trap Cards.

Airline Jain

Countinous Trap

When this card is activated you can target 1 face-up Trap Card you control that activated its effects this turn, during this phase you can activated it effect again. Once per turn if a effect that target this card is activated you can discard 1 ''Airline'' card from your hand and if you do negate that effect then flip this card face-down. Once per chain when a Trap Card is activated you can Special Summon this card from your Field as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card) If Summoned this way its unaffected by your opponent Spell/Trap Cards.

Airline Kilia

Continous Trap

When this card is activated you can target 1 XYZ or Synchro monster you contol, during this turn that target is unaffected by other cards effects. If this card is face-up on the field your opponent cannot target other Spell/trap card you control for card effects. Once per chain when a Trap Card is activated you can Special Summon this card from your Field as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/Tuner/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card) If Summoned this way its unaffected by your opponent Spell/Trap Cards.

Airline Teodor

Continous Trap

When this card is activated you can target up to 5 Trap cards in your graveyard (min.3) Shuffle them in your deck then draw 2 cards.If this card is Face-up on the field negate all Effects that destroy only 1 card in the field. Once per chain when a Trap Card is activated you can Special Summon this card from your Field as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card) If Summoned this way its unaffected by your opponent Spell/Trap Cards

Airline Landa

Continous Trap

When this card is activated you can target 1 ''Airline'' Trap card in your graveyard add it to your hand. Once per turn you can target 1 other trap card you control Special Summon that target as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(That card is NOT treated as a Trap Card). Once per chain when a Trap Card is activated you can Special Summon this card from your Field as a Normal Monster (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)(This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card) If Summoned this way its unaffected by your opponent Spell/Trap Cards

More traps in the future...

Synchro

A.B Airline Loid

Level 4/WIND

Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect

ATK/1000 DEF/1500

1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

This card is treated as a Level 2 monster in the field and graveyard. If this card is Face-up on the field your oponent cannot attack other ''Aiirline'' monster you control for attacks. If this card was Synchro Summon with 1 Trap card as Synchro material this card gain this effect:

• This card gain 500ATK for each Face-Up Trap card you control

A.B Airline Fao

Level 4/WIND

ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 1000

This card is treated as a Level 2 monster in the field and graveyard. When this card is Shyncro Summon you can trarget 1 Level 4 or higher monster in the field. banish it. you can only use this effect of ''A.B Airline Fao'' once per turn. If this card was Synchro Summon with 1 Trap card as Synchro material this card gain this effect:

• This card can attack your opponent directly but decrese this card ATK by 500 during the damage step only.

S.B Airline Salie

Level 4/WIND

1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner monster

This card is treated as a Level 2 monster in the field and graveyard. You can activate ''Airline trap cards from your hand but destroy every trap card activated by this effect during the End Phase. If this card was Synchro Summon with 1 Trap card as Synchro material this card gain this effect:

• Other ''Airline'' Monsters cannot be targeted or destroyed by cards effects

A.B Airline Laleon

Level 10/WIND

1 or more Tuner Monsters + 1 or more  Non-Tuner monsters

This card is treated as a Level 2 monster in the field and graveyard. If you control 3 or more monsters decrease this card ATK by 1000. If this card was Synchro Summon with 1 Trap card as Synchro material this card gain this effect:

• During either players turn you can tribute this Face-Up card on the field Special Summon up to 5 trap cards from your graveyard as normal monsters (Winged-Beast-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1000)

S.B Airline Ary

Level 10/WIND

Winged-Beast/Shyncro/Effect

4 Tuner monsters + 1 Non-Tuner monster

This card is treated as a Level 2 monster in the field and graveyard. When a ''Airline'' Monster would be destroyed by battle or by card effect you can banish the top card of your Deck instead. When this card leave the field as a Synchro Material for a ''Airline'' monster you can shuffle all cards banished by this card effect into the Deck. If this card was Synchro Summon with 1 Trap card as Synchro material this card gain this effect:

• A ''Airline'' Synchro monster summon with this card as material cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect and cannot be send from the field to the graveyard.

More Synchros in the future...

(Btw S.B is Support Birds and A.B is Assault Birds, yes so creative)

I misclick a lot of times, srry but i need to abreviate.

You forget the OPT clause on the shuffling effect of your field, and it doesnt have an restriction, so you can use it for exaple: to shuffle and draw until have all parts of exodia in hand.

I reccomend you to put and OPT clause on it and change it to: reveal any number of cards in your hand, if all are spell/trap, and at least one is airline, shuffle it into your deck and draw that amount of cards

Srry i have read bad, forget all that i have say

Airline sky shuffling effec

I misclick a lot of times, srry but i need to abreviate.

You forget the OPT clause on the shuffling effect of your field, and it doesnt have an restriction, so you can use it for exaple: to shuffle and draw until have all parts of exodia in hand.

I reccomend you to put and OPT clause on it and change it to: reveal any number of cards in your hand, if all are spell/trap, and at least one is airline, shuffle it into your deck and draw that amount of cards

Srry i have read bad, forget all that i have say

Thx anyway

Added - 

Airline Fao

Archived