3x: evolzar laggia

3x: true king v.f.d

2x: number 9 Dyson sphere

1x: evolzar solda

1x: phantom fortress enteblathnir

1x: castle

What's needed in side deck please

And test the win rate for me.

You are missing Petiranodon, an important playmaker.

But I dare to say the Evols are actually holding back what could very well be a True Dino deck. IMO your best bet with Evols is as an engine with Westlo:

x3 Westlo

x3 Vulcano

x1 Diplo

x0~3 Evo-Diversity

x0~2 Evo-Singularity, if it's live enough

I see Solda there, but I don't really get how you can Xyz Summon it; you can keep it if you add the Singularities, though. Also cut on the 3 copies of the Xyzs and add different ones for toolboxing.

Guest BGMCANN0N

I see Solda there, but I don't really get how you can Xyz Summon it; you can keep it if you add the Singularities, though. Also cut on the 3 copies of the Xyzs and add different ones for toolboxing.

You can make Solda through Evo-Singularity http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Evo-Singularity

But, yeah personally I think Evo's and True King are a little bit counter objective with each other... I mean there is 1 Evoltile I can think of that could work with the True Kings: Evotile Pleuro since his effect doesn't miss timing and you can destroy an Evolsaur to make sure it has a target.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Evoltile_Pleuro

Another thing to note... If you are run only 3 Evoltile's your likelihood of using Evo-Singularity effectively is going to be really low, and it will be a dead draw in a lot of cases so I'd either drop Evo-Singularity to 1 or add more Evoltiles if you really want to make the most of it.

Oh right, Singularity is already there; I didn't assimilate it in the deck list xD

Lagosucho looks like a nice card to add in order to make both Vulcano and Singularity more live, but too much of the evol side can make the deck clunkier, I guess.

Archived