A.K.I ~ the Insect's are Coming! [ Written ]

KokonutLP

My newest Archetype: A.K.I - or "Armored Killer Insects" ~ is a new Archetype of mostly Level 4 and 9 Light | Insect Typed Monsters.

Their Biggest Strength is their Teamwork - In A.K.I its either Team or nothing - Thats why most Effects rely on them Being Grouped up on your Side of the Field. Well if you wanne see for yourself just Read ~ have fun - and please give me a nice Comment :)

-MONSTER(s)-

[spoiler=''Click Here!]

A.K.I - Leader "Locust"

Level 4 | Insect | LIGHT | Effect

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Each of your "A.K.I" monster gains 100 ATK for each "A.K.I" monster on the Field. Once Per Turn search you Deck 1 "A.K.I" monster and take it onto your Hand. During either Players Main Phase if this Card is in your Graveyard, banish it and if you do, Special Summon 1 "A.K.I" monster from your Hand. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1300

A.K.I - Scout "Flea"

If this Card is Normal/or Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 Level 4"A.K.I" monster from you Hand. Once Per Turn: You can Show this Card on your Hand to your Opponent, then they need to reveal their Hand. If your Opponent Special Summons Cards from their Hand, Special Summon this Card from your Hand. During the End Phase if this face-up Card has been Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 9 "A.K.I" monster from your Deck. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 1400 DEF/ 1000

A.K.I - Attack "Beetle"

Cannot be Normal Summoned. If you Controll no other "A.K.I" monster other than "A.K.I - Attack Beetle", change this Card into Defence Position during your End Phase. This Card cannot be Special Summoned except by an Effect of a "A.K.I" monster. If this Card declares an Attack, your Opponent cannot Activate Card Effects until the End of the Damage Step. During your Main Phase ( but not the Turn this Card was Summonend ) return it to your Hand, then Special Summon 1 "A.K.I" monster from you Hand. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 3000 DEF/ 0

A.K.I - Ground Support "Ant"

If you Controll atleast 1 "A.K.I" monster you can Special Summon this Card from you Hand in Attack Position. Once Per Turn if this Card is Normal/or Special Summonend draw 1 Card. This Card is unaffected by Card Effects of your Opponents. Instead of your Draw Phase you can Banish this Card from your Graveyard instead, if you do, Search your Deck for 1 Level 4 "A.K.I" monster and take it onto your Hand. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 1200 DEF/ 1600

A.K.I - Trooper "Scorpion"

Cannot be Normal Summoned. You can Special Summon this Card if you Controll atleast 1 "A.K.I" monster. The Summoning of this Card cannot be Negated. During the Turn this Card was Special Summonend, you can do an Additinal Normal Summoning this Turn. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 1500

A.K.I - Tactical "Spider"

If your Opponent Activates a Card Effect, negate that Effect and destroy it, then Special Summon this Card from your Hand. Once Per Turn target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the Field return it to their Owner. Once Per Turn, during either Players Main Phase, you can return this Card onto your Hand then Special Summon 1 "A.K.I" monster from your Hand. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 1000

A.K.I - Stealth "Mantis"

Level 9 | Insect | LIGHT | Effect

If your Opponent Special Summons a Monster, negate the Summoning and destroy it, then Special Summon this Card from your Hand. This Card cannot be Attacked by an Opponents monster. This Card can Attack you Opponent directly if all Monster on his Side of the Field are in face-down position. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 3000 DEF/ 800

A.K.I - Assault "Dragonfly"

You can Special Summon this Card from your Hand without Tributing a monster but its original ATK becomes 1500. During the Damage Step you can return this Card onto your Hand without Damage Calculation. If a "A.K.I" monster would be Special Summoned, send it to Graveyard instead and if you do, Special Summon this Card from your Hand. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 2500 DEF/ 2500

A.K.I - Commando "Hornet"

Once Per Turn. If you Normal Summon a Level 4 - Insect type monster, you can do an Additinal Normal Summoning this Turn. Target 1 - Insect type monster on your side of the field and send it to Graveyard then Special Summon 1 Level 4 "A.K.I" monster from your Hand or Deck. You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck. 

ATK/ 2800 DEF/ 1800

A.K.I - Aerial Support "Moth"

Once Per Turn during your Draw Phase Special Summon this Card instead. This Card cannot be Destroyed or Targeted by Card Effects. Once Per Turn, Special Summon 1 "A.K.I" monster from your Graveyard. If this Card is destroyed in Battle return it onto your Hand instead, then Draw 1 Card. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 3000

A.K.I - Destroyer "Stag Beetle"

Once Per Turn: You can Special Summon this Card from your Hand but its original ATK becomes 2000 and it cannot Attack your Opponent Directly. This Card cannot be destroyed in Battle. Your Opponent takes twice as much Battle Damage from this Card. Destroy your Opponents monster at the End of the "Damage Step" if it Special Summonend. Cannot be used for an Xyz-Summoning.

ATK/ 4000 DEF/ 2000

-SPELL(s)-

[spoiler=Click Here!]

Infested Boot Camp

Field Spell

Once per Turn, if you Special Summon a Level 9 - Insect Type monster, Search your Deck for up to 2 Level 4 - Insect Type monsters and take them onto your Hand. Once Per Turn pay 800 LifePoints and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 "A.K.I" monster from your Deck but you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this Turn. You cannot Special Summon cards from your "Extra Deck".

A.K.I Team Up!

Quick Spell

If you controll no monster you can Special Summon  up to 2 "A.K.I" monster with different Names from you Hand or Deck. You cannot Special Summon cards for the Rest of the Turn.

A.K.I Teamwork!

Continius Spell

Once per Turn if a "A.K.I" monster is destroyed in Battle, Special Summon 1 "A.K.I" monster from you Hand. You cannot Special Summon cards except - Insect Types.

-TRAP(s)-

[spoiler=Click Here!]

A.K.I Ambush!

Counter Trap

If your Opponent declares a direct attack, negate the attack and end the Battle Phase then return the Attacking monster back to their Owners Hand, you can then Special Summon 1 "A.K.I" monster from you Hand or Deck.

A.K.I Survival!

Continius Trap

"A.K.I" monster cannot be targeted by Card Effects if you controll atleast 2 or more "A.K.I" monsters with Different Names. You cannot Special Summon cards from your "Extra Deck".

Archived