Photo

Dark Magician Field Spell - Dark Academy

- - - - - Dark Magician Field Spell Spell Excavate Negate Banish

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gmaster1991

gmaster1991

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:45 PM

CMF5f7a.jpg

You can excavate the top card, and if it is a "Dark Magician" or a Spell/Trap card that specifically lists the card "Dark Magician", add it to your hand. Otherwise, place it on the bottom of your Deck. During either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap card(s) you control is targeted by your opponent's card effect: You can banish 1 Spell/Trap card that specifically lists the card "Dark Magician" from your Graveyard; negate that effect, and if you do, banish it. You can only use each effect of "Dark Academy" once per turn.

I just thought of this when I realized how badly your whole strategy can fall apart if something so much as sneezes on your face-up Eternal Soul. Note that opposing field wipes like Judgment Dragon or even Dark Magic Attack can still bomb your Spell/Trap Card Zone, though.

baller80

baller80

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    Last Visit Oct 17 2018 04:41 AM
This would help soo much lol, one MST and it's pretty much gg usually. Although Dark Magic Expanded exists and sorta helps that already. Maybe make it face-up Spell/Trap only? Because now you can protect any Spell/Trap. Or you could add that you have to control "Dark Magician" (even though you will 9/10 times). Looks pretty good though as far as I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users