Favorite and Least Favorite Food

Fusion X. Denver

My favorite food of all time is pizza, favorite toppings usually are hot oil, bacon, or pepperoni. Meatball's usually a little bland for my tastes, in which case sausage would be my preference of the two. But most of the time I'll eat it plain so I can make base comparisons with other pizzas in the area.

I can't think of my least favorite food, but one of them would be green beans. Boring flavor and the way they squeak against your teeth is so much worse to me than nails on a chalkboard. 

Discuss your culinary preferences.

Pizza is off limited for ya'll for the rest of the year, since ya'll don't know how to act.  I can tolerate pineapple.  But when ya'll started talkin bout mayonnaise and peas on pizza, we got a serious funking problem.

I'm not too sure about favorite food, but I do love me a good McDouble (plain; I dislike veggies and condiments) or two. So for the time being, I'll say McDouble is my favorite food. Least favorite is a no-brainer, and that is that I absolutely despise shrimp. I've had it one time ever and it was awful and it basically ruined any seafood for me that isn't fish sticks. So yeah, I don't like shrimp. At all. I could never see shrimp again in my life and be perfectly happy.

Anything regarding noodles & soup is an instant favorite. Top favorite is pho; it's such a perfectly savory and addicting broth with tender meat, fragrant vegetables, and fresh rice noodles. Japanese-style ramen and Korean-style ramyun are also freaking delicious.

Other than that, pasta marinara and BBQ ribs are my other guilty pleasures.

I don't have a lot of least favorites, but I do dislike dried seafood, like shrimp and some fish. When we import this stuff to from my home country to the states and open the stuff up, the smell is so horrendous and undescribable and doesn't taste that satisfying. I kinda dislike other mushy textured foods like rice pudding as well.

Favorite food is either a well-cut steak, or a burger from ground chuck.

Least favorite... For someone who enjoys eating as much as I do, I am very picky. There are so many things I simply refuse to eat. For this... I will say Pico de Gallo. I can't stand tomatoes outside of paste form (where they are quite good!)

Sushi is my fucking life. I love just about anything sushi even if it puts a hole into my wallet I still feel that its totally 100% worth it. Eel is my all time favorite however shrimp, spicy salmon, lobster, crab, octopus and tons of other sushi basically ill eat just about anything in sushi. If youre ever in my homeland of Nova Scotia go to the Sushi Nami Royale and order the Fuji Mountain Roll or the Sakura Roll from Mizu those are fucking amazing. Hand Rolls are great as is Sushi Pizza. Im also big on the seaweed salad and calamari rings those are fuckin great. On a more normal scale of things I love pasta and noodles, udon and ramen being my total favorites (Ive only had instant ramen though, really wanna try some more authentic stuff), however rigatoni, gnocchi, bowties, and many other types of pasta are good to me as well. Indian food is really good too I love butter chicken and samosas. Clams, scallops, and mussels are god-tier. Some good ol chicken wings tossed in hot sauce can do the trick and ill echo Pizza being good, Hawaiian being my personal favorite (fite me bitches).

Ice Cream is high contender for best desert, here in good ol Maritime Canada we get fuckin flavors that no one else gets like Moon Mist (top favorite), Kaleidoscope Kow (which is unfortunately becoming extinct also dont even bother trying to look up any info on it, youll find nothing), Shark Bite, Birthday Party, Pink Lemonade (which I also think is extinct), Sour Gummy Lava, Dinosaur Bones, and more that I cant think up of. I also eat ice cream that other people have heard of like Cotton Candy, Bubblegum (when there isnt actual bubblegum in it), Tiger Tail, Cappucino/Coffee, Green Tea, and Orange Pineapple, I also can do Rum and Raisin when I pick around the raisin. Other desserts I dig are Tiramisu, Red Velvet Cake, Apple Crisp, and sometimes a nice classic fruit salad can go well.

As for least favorite well...thats kinda hard to decide simply because I grew up in an "eat whats put in front of you or starve" household and ended up having to chow down on many things that I dont particularly like such as potatoes, or something very plain like a turkey dinner kind of thing. There are of course things that I will never put into my mouth but most of the time just throw on some hot sauce and I will get over it. If I had to say what was the worst for me its condiments, not necessarily a food but still you put it on food and into your mouth. Ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo, any of that shit I fucking hate. I can do well with hot sauce and occasionally ill have barbeque sauce but other than that id much rather distance myself from pouring condiments onto my food. Same thing for salad dressing, I eat plain salads but not ones with dressing.

Favorite foods

• Torikatsu/mochiko chicken (I end up ordering the former every time I eat out, and usually for lunch on Sundays while I'm in downtown.)
  • Yakisoba (well, least when my mom or I are making it; I tried the one at the college food court, and it was okay-ish.)
    • If you guys remember the cooking thread, I left a rough recipe for how I do mine. 
  • Teriyaki beef (or BBQ ribs)
  • Ahi poke / sashimi (though I can't really eat this often because expensive, and I will go through it very quickly)
  • Pepperoni pizza (or anything with meat on it)

Least favorite

• Combo pizza (not really fond of vegetarian pizza)
  • Mushroom (admittedly the extract is in a lot of Asian foods that I eat, so can't do much about it; it's more on the whole thing itself; tastes awful.)

Can't think of other stuff I don't like. 

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite food: Healthy and low-fat foods, such as vegetables and fruits, especially blueberries, since it has a unique and elegant blue color and a sweet taste....

Least favorite food: fast food and fried food, since they tend to contain a decent amount of fat and MSG to spice them up, and should be consumed at minimal rate...But I fear innards the most

Archived