Favorite and Least Favorite Food

Fusion X. Denver

I like many foods and dishes, but I will go for pizza as my favorite; it's a dish I cannot go for too long without eating it. Besides, it's highly customizable with the toppings.

Favorite ingredient is onion, really. I enjoy it in as topping in pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc., in onion rings and even simply baked with some spices.

As for food I dislike the most, basically anything with creams, white/fresh cheeses, and dressings like mayonnaise, mustard, etc. I won't have "Philadelphia"-style cheeses either, so no cheesecakes for me.

Going off-topic here, but other food I don't like are:

Food that tastes too much like butter, or I know has too much butter on it as part of the recipe, like potatoes mashed with butter.

Also I don't like eggs; I used to eat them but at some point I found them gross, and simply stopped liking them xD

Not a big fan of food with a spongy-ish consistency like that of scrambled eggs or fresh cheese either, although food like that and that aren't based on eggs or creams are rare.

However, I have no problem with some dishes that can have eggs, creams, etc. as ingredients, like cake, flans, or burger patties that use egg as an sticking agent. It's about the texture, I guess.

I don't enjoy milk, although I like milkshakes, ice cream and other milk-based desserts or beverages, as long as they aren't too "milky", like milk rice desserts.

I don't enjoy pickled veggies either, but I can eat those if I must to do it out of politeness.

So, I guess I'm kind of of picky but on the other hand, as long as the ingredients I dislike aren't involved, I can eat and try pretty much anything. I have no problem with pasta, rice, and most seafood, veggies, garlic, spicy food, and meats that some may find weird like cow tongue; still no raw meat, though. I haven't tried bugs yet, and most likely won't eat worms due to their apparent cheese-like texture, but I find some fried insects like grasshoppers appealing when I see them in pictures or T.V.

Archived