Post and I'll say what Pokémon you are

I remember you naming a Feraligatr after me in the past.

Yeah, it's the HA one I still have in Alpha Sapphire. Because of character restrictions, I just named it ~ British ~. Think it's in the upper 60s right now because I haven't been playing AS lately. 

can i be a po-chaosix?

Let's see what fits you...

Solrock

Partly because it's your best 'mon (last time I remembered) and it fits you nicely. Takes you a while to grow (well, correlated with how long you've been here and the amount of time Hydreigon needs to evolve), but when you finally make it, you're worth it.

This is my favorite Pokémon yes, but the rest of that is pretty inaccurate. My account was almost completely inactive before October 2014, at which point I exploded into the RP section. My growth was actually pretty fast; it's just that I spent a long-ass time as an egg, so to speak. If we also go by dex entries, you've chosen basically the least me-like Pokémon out there bar some crazy sheet like Giratina lol; Hydreigon is gluttonous, violent, territorial, and merciless. I am about as threatening as like Wooper or something. I do appreciate the gesture, but would like to reroll into something that isn't obviously one of my favorites.

(Yeah, I think I remember you having

Alright, let's see what you are that isn't on your favorites list. I have a generally positive opinion of you, so not giving you a 'mon that I don't like or have a low opinion on.

So...

Pangoro (hopefully this isn't on your favorites list)

Poke is a bit rough in personality, but has a nicer side for those it cares about. You at least comment on new member threads whenever they show up, about as much as I do (maybe more), and are generally productive. I can't say that Pangoro is doing a lot nowadays (by Showdown standards), but you do a lot on this site (even if it's an area I don't look at often).

Archived