Post and I will insult you

(GigaDrillBreaker)

• 2 weeks later...

Can we just skip to the part where you fly off the handle about how YCM's imaginary shadow government is trying to oppress you and you leave in a huff? It would be easier on everyone.

LOL I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND DIDN'T READ IT TILL NOW.

Oh, I kinda quit YCM because I've more or less are out of touch with the card game, especially with the meta changes. Falling out of love with Yugioh played a good part, with university and work also taking a lot of time out of my hands. I didn't quit because of the Discord fiasco lol, unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying. 

As for the current state of the YCM government... It's alright. It's saddening to see some of the people I like to retire from their positions, but I understand their decisions to do so. The forum's still alive, so that's probably a good thing.

I still haven't figured out what I did to contribute to Thar's intentional perma-ban, looking back on it. The mystery still sticks on my conscience, but it'll probably never be solved considering what happened the last time I tried finding out the details.

LOL I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND DIDN'T READ IT TILL NOW.

Oh, I kinda quit YCM because I've more or less are out of touch with the card game, especially with the meta changes. Falling out of love with Yugioh played a good part, with university and work also taking a lot of time out of my hands. I didn't quit because of the Discord fiasco lol, unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying. 

As for the current state of the YCM government... It's alright. It's saddening to see some of the people I like to retire from their positions, but I understand their decisions to do so. The forum's still alive, so that's probably a good thing.

I still haven't figured out what I did to contribute to Thar's intentional perma-ban, looking back on it. The mystery still sticks on my conscience, but it'll probably never be solved considering what happened the last time I tried finding out the details.

It is funny because now there actually is a shadow government

Archived