Post and I'll post what Yugioh card would be your avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Yeah; looks cooler than the actual Ritual Monster, doesn't it?

Yeah this artworks brings me way back to when i first started and i played Dokurorider "Turbo" as my deck.

Edit: A story about this: i first started playing because all my friends did. so one day, my dad got back from a business trip, and came back with 10 tournament pack 2nd season. I just started playing and the only other packs i bought were pharaohs servant and labyrinth of nightmare, because they just came out. i played a machine deck with fire cards (machine because i got limiter removal in my first ever pack, and fire because i thought spirit of the flames was the best card ever) and so of course, my strongest monster was twin-headed fire dragon. BUT, Literally everyone of my friends used 3 spellbinding circle. Since twin-headed fire dragon was level 6 and my strongest monster, my friends would always circle it and so i finally figured out that i could use it for a ritual summon. And guess which ritual monster was also level 6 and i could summon off of fire dragon?  

THAT'S RIGHT, DOKURORIDER!

HE WAS THEIR BANE. In fact, sometimes they would strait up ban ritual monsters because they thought Dokurorider was so strong.    

THEY BANNED DOKURORIDER.

hyabusa knight eventually also got banned (but not because of me. Well, it was me, but also everyone else) and then jinzo, and then the legendary fisherman, AND THEN.......

LEGACY OF DARKNESS.

it came out and we all started playing with other people at our card store and we realized how bad our decks were. my friends all took their decks apart and build better ones, but i didnt. (well, i mean i didnt take my deck apart, but i still made a better deck, it was based around fiend skull dragon, and it was actually decent for the time, but still kinda bad because i didnt have any money)

To this day, i still have that deck. the Dokurorider deck.

Archived