This game is getting ridiculous

So i am playing ygo: duel generation on iphone. I don't know if that game is following the official rule or the offical rules have been changed. How can an AI use 3 Mirror Force?

Anyways, this game is getting ridiculous. The classic ygo up to GX are fun. 5D is acceptable. After that, it's ridiculous. Those xyz monsters are so easy to summon and high ATK. Like a level 4 xyz monster with 2500 ATK. and theycan keep coming back from the graveyard or keep getting protected by spell cards, trap cards and whatever crap. They just never die.

rofl I can relate, but it was more like the other way around where I played a buncha busted cards and it turned out they were limited or banned RIP STRATOS

Can't really do much about it, but I don't think it's a good idea to continue playing. Imo YGO has always been hammy wacky broken so yeeeeeee, u should prob play a better game oof gg

I know what you mean, rax_7. The fact that Breaker the Magical Warrior and Mirror Force are both at 3 (and that Raigeki isn't banned) still baffles me to this day.

I don't even play the game anymore, but I still stick around the forums so I can complain about yugioh without playing it; if I didn't complain about yugioh, my "complaining about card games" urge would have to be filled by complaining about MtG, and my friends hate it when I talk smack about MtG.

The ban list was created to prevent FTK and locks (e.g. Chaos YATA lock). Yet, it is socially acceptable to have vanity a card that does just that in the game. In addition, to creating monsters that can activate their effect on your turn or prevent you from playing YGO all together. I haven't even mention how easy it is to FTK and OTK people turn 1 consistently in the game now.

getting ridiculous? it was fine until links were announced lol

all that s*** in 5ds yusei did is not gonna be possible anymore XD

It really wasn't the cards today make FTK/OTK feel like a walk in the part. Yata lock pales in comparison to the things people can do today.

It really wasn't the cards today make FTK/OTK feel like a walk in the part. Yata lock pales in comparison to the things people can do today.

Mmm, no, I don't think so.

Yata Lock inherently prevents any way of interacting with it once the lock is achieved; video games in which it was possible to Yata Lock were specifically programmed to surrender once it occurred, that is how unstoppable it was.

Today, you can create a powerful boardstate that is difficult to break, yes, but as far as I am aware, there is no current interaction that inherently removes any possibility for the opponent to answer it.

You can dislike the various combos and powerful monsters all you want, and while I may disagree with you on that, I can understand the distaste. But we have nothing today that is comparable to the Yata Lock.

Mmm, no, I don't think so.

Yata Lock inherently prevents any way of interacting with it once the lock is achieved; video games in which it was possible to Yata Lock were specifically programmed to surrender once it occurred, that is how unstoppable it was.

Today, you can create a powerful boardstate that is difficult to break, yes, but as far as I am aware, there is no current interaction that inherently removes any possibility for the opponent to answer it.

You can dislike the various combos and powerful monsters all you want, and while I may disagree with you on that, I can understand the distaste. But we have nothing today that is comparable to the Yata Lock.

tbh yata garasu is a pretty awful card now, and yata lock was like a 17 card combo to execute properly. Not to mention it does to distortion and didn't work turn 1.

Not to mention Arcana force ZA WARUDO can create infinite turns anyway, while also being hot garbage.

tbh yata garasu is a pretty awful card now, and yata lock was like a 17 card combo to execute properly. Not to mention it does to distortion and didn't work turn 1.

Not to mention Arcana force ZA WARUDO can create infinite turns anyway, while also being hot garbage.

Yata Lock was a 3 card combo. You needed two other cards to be in the deck, but they were Sangan and Witch of the Black Forest so it was whatever. If all of the cards used for it were unbanned today, it wouldn't be as prevalent now because there's more opportunity to interact before the combo is achieved, but I imagine it would still be prevalent.

Moreover, I was only trying to argue that nothing today is as bad as some things we've had in days past. Back in the day, Yata Lock was essentially unstoppable. There is no such force in today's meta. Not even Zoo. Powerful yes, but not horribly broken and uninteractive.

I don;t blame him. I don't know if you have played Yu Gi OH Duel Generation, but right now i have been stuck on Astral for a month. What do you call that? Number C39? 90% of the time the AI can summon it right in the very first turn. If you are lucky and get a card effect to destroy it. He just summon two level 4 monsters again and summon another one in the next turn. Not to mention he literally always gets the right spell/trap cards in every turn. LOL!!!!!!! And this game is ridiculously hard to build deck you want because the cards you buy with duel points are so random. I just quit playing that and go play YGO Duel Links now.

Archived