Buster Blader Girl {Written}

Chaosix

Buster Blader Girl

EARTH/Level 4/Warrior/Effect

1800/1500

If you control no monsters, You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When Summoned this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Buster Blader" monster from your hand or graveyard. If this card is in your graveyard while you control a "Buster Blader", you can tribute 1 monster you control to add this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Buster Blader Girl" once per turn.

Holy sheet dude. I know it's just a coincidence, but Buster Blader just so happens to be my favorite monster. Ever. So lemme give this some CnC:

This is a pretty nice tech in R4nk (which is soon to be kinda dead thanks to the new ruleset), since it's basically an additional copy of Assault Halberd/whatever the Heroic Challenger with the Cyber Dragon effect is.

Of course, it's also kinda nice in its intended deck, allowing you to bring back dead BBs from the grave or Special Summon BBs that are dead in your hand. Bit of a shame that you need to control the OG BB to activate the self-recycling effect, but oh well. tbh i actually like that design aspect because the original Buster Blader is my favorite <3

Overall, pretty nice card, but might see more use in Rank 4-heavy decks because its essentially an additional Assault Halberd.

Archived