Cars 3

Face McShooty

Now I made a post last year about this when it was rumored, now the rumor is true, there is a Cars 3, and if you haven't seen the trailer yet... here it is

PHhLcGJPpYfllj_1_l.jpg

Cast

Owen Wilson as Lightning McQueen

PH2O3hVDETM863_1_l.jpg

*Note I'm not sure why this image says Flash McQueen

Cristela Alonzo as Cruz Ramirez, McQueen's trainer and racing technician

PHHCFbvIxsXALM_1_l.jpg

Armie Hammer as Jackson Storm, McQueen's new rival, the face of the newer next gen racers

PHlwRQi43Igqor_1_l.jpg

Kerry Washington as Natalie Certain, a statistical analyst

PHJHaJJ26R4AMR_1_l.jpg

Nathan Fillion as Sterling, a rich business car who runs the elite training facility Rust-eze Racing Center

PHJB3sMth5AKMR_1_l.jpg

Lea DeLaria as Miss Fritter, an intimidating figure and legend at the Thunder Hollow demolition derby

PHuz00UjaBzHxz_1_l.jpg

As well as the likes of

Larry the Cable Guy as Mater

Bonnie Hunt as Sally Carrera

Cheech Marin as Ramone

Michael Wallis as Sheriff

Paul Dooley as Sarge

John Ratzenberger as Mack

Tony Shalhoub as Luigi

Guido Quaroni as Guido

Lloyd Sherr as Fillmore

Katherine Helmond as Lizzie

Jenifer Lewis as Flo

Bob Costas as Bob Cutlass

Bob Peterson as Chick Hicks, who is now a commentator on the Racing Sports Network

Ray & Tom Magliozzi as Dusty and Rusty, the Rust-eze chief proprietors

Premise of the Movie

Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen pushes himself beyond his limits and suffers a horrible crash. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez. Proving that 95 isn’t through yet, he will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage against his new rival, Jackson Storm.

If cars can be Waifus, Miss Fritter is now mine. 

Besides that, I thought that perhaps that "Flash McQueen" could be Lightning's kid (do car's even have kids? How would that work???) because Lightning couldn't actually recover. Dunno. If I get money or someone to pay for it, I might give it a go. 

If cars can be Waifus, Miss Fritter is now mine. 

Besides that, I thought that perhaps that "Flash McQueen" could be Lightning's kid (do car's even have kids? How would that work???) because Lightning couldn't actually recover. Dunno. If I get money or someone to pay for it, I might give it a go. 

After carefully looking over the pictures again, specifically the ones with Lightning, Cruz and Jackson, the language looks to be French, so could it just be mistranslated?

Why is this painted as some super big action film?  Wtf?

Anyway, I'm gonna hopefully check this out.  Always did love Pixar's work, and this is no different.

I'm curious as to that as well. But it looks great, especially compared to Cars 2

*rolls eyes*

Just to voice my gut reaction, why are they doing this? I don't understand why everything has to have either multiple sequels (this, Ice Age, etc.) or a remake (Disney classics, Charlie/Willy Wonka & Choc Factory, etc.). It just makes me feel like milking a franchise(s) and/or trope(s) has become "the norm" in mainstream entertainment, which makes the environment of mainstream entertainment largely stale to me.

Archived