Yo, all!

issuark

Hello! You can call me with Ark or something else you want (My real name comes later tho). I'm not new to YGO, but I actually new to this YCM; I came here originally because of my YGO OC for roleplay purposes; I create the whole monsters belonging to one archetype, and I came here to ask whether my monsters are overpowered or nah (I have made all of it, I'll post it later ;-;). But, it seems that I became more interested and want to make more and do reviews as I learn. Anyway, I hope I can get along with you all!

KuribohLlorando.gif

Welcome to YCM, issuark.

I'm Sakura, one of the moderators for this site, and the one you'll see most often if you come into Custom Cards. 

But yeah, make sure you look at the rulebooks for both areas because Casual and Advanced differ (latter deals with the competitive game, and former is more/less general). There is something called the Advanced Clause for both areas; basically, make sure you provide some substance to your reviews. 

====

Anyway, just make sure you also take a look at the general site rules, so you know our policies. Most of them are common sense. 

If you need help with stuff, feel free to PM me or one of my colleagues.

Custom Cards stuff can be forwarded to me or Gadjiltron.

Roleplaying stuff can be forwarded to members like Cow, Yui or ask the RP mods (which is Nai [Ninanai Nanashi] and Zai, well, interim).

Howdy Arc, welcome aboard. I'm Yui, and if you see more of me in the future, it'll most likely be in the RP section.

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules and section rules for any sections you'll be frequenting (CC I'd imagine). It's all common sense stuff for the most part, but hey reading never hurts, and it makes you look like a good, rule-abiding dude when ya do. So yeah, read those. Nyx already covered this, but I'd just like to rehash it real quick since it is important. If you find yourself with any questions about stuff, it'd be best to ask a moderator (such as Sakura; they have bold names in the "online users" panel at the bottom of the page, or a staff banner under their avatar where I have a blank space) or a member appropriate for that section. For example, CowCow or I would be great members to ask about RP stuff (as Nyx also mentioned) but neither of us are that good with custom cards. That'd be more Nyx's field, or Sakura's.

That should about cover my usual welcome wagon shtick. Remember, be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun. After all, you've registered so you're here forever now. Might as well enjoy your stay :)

Archived