Destiny City: The Numerix Wars [OOC/No Longer Accepting Applications] [PG-16]

Well, actually, R1 has a ton of options- beyond the fact that Gold Spear is essentially an endless R1 engine if you run enough of them, and Playful Demons are at the bare minimum competent at R1-5, you have access to generic options like Draghoulie, Vainglorious Journeyman, or Palace Guard, and it's pretty easy to make a Deck centered around Party Lord or Ichi-Hachi Meido.

I will have to agree with you where R9 is concerned, though, beyond Vainglorious Journeyman being fun as hell, your options basically boil down to Showcase Masters, Space Cruisers, or Sandragon, maybe Steel Dragon if you're cool with making R6 first (RUM Steel Dragon's Force is +3 Ranks).

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To ease the awkwardness of certain Ranks (for example, our extremely limited R2 capacity in the AGM), I will be helping Champion screen through certain potentially dangerous cards.

In fact, Red-Eyes as an archetype would likely get a no from me due to the existence of Fiendrache and Serpent Night, both of which manage to break certain Red-Eyes monsters (both Geminis for the former, Dr. Red and REDD for the latter). That is, unless Champion does something silly like veto non-Xyz, which kills Banfrequency entirely.

To ease the awkwardness of certain Ranks (for example, our extremely limited R2 capacity in the AGM), I will be helping Champion screen through certain potentially dangerous cards.

In fact, Red-Eyes as an archetype would likely get a no from me due to the existence of Fiendrache and Serpent Night, both of which manage to break certain Red-Eyes monsters (both Geminis for the former, Dr. Red and REDD for the latter). That is, unless Champion does something silly like veto non-Xyz, which kills Banfrequency entirely.

I'm surprisingly fine with this. Dibs on Steel Dragons,

One more kinda important question:

Are we only allowed to use official cards that are on the accepted outside cards list in the AGM Clubs & Organizations thread?

Yes. Anything under the AGM domain.

And my only rule regarding ED types is that Synchro Archetypes should be avoided, and your Deck should be fully capable of Xyz Summoning. If you can make a Deck that uses Synchro Monsters to Xyz Summon, I will give it serious consideration.

Why in particular were you hoping to use that card? I'd happily add it if it weren't liable to do something stupid.

One of the generic AGM cards is a spell card that allows you to banish another spell with a different name from the grave to activate the banished card's effect.

I was gonna combo those two cards with Numerix Evolution as a three-card combo to summon Mother Harlot with the deck I plan on using.

Oh, you mean Blank Spell Slip?

Blank Spell Slip

Normal Spell

Banish 1 Normal or Quick-Play Spell Card from your Graveyard: Activate the effect of the banished card. You can only activate 1 "Blank Spell Slip" per turn.

Okay, I have no issue.

Yep, that's the one. Thank you.

Mind adding Foolish Burial With Belongings to the allowed cards list in the AGM Club thread, please?

Archived