1x Destiny Draw

1x Foolish Burial

3x Foolish Burial GOODS

2x Polly

2x Twin Twisters

1x Raigeki

2x Mirror Force

1x Lost Wind

Main aim is the Vyon into Beatrice combo and Foolish Burial Goods to put 2 of the Legendary Dragons in the Graveyard and use the remain Malicious as a Tribute for Legend of Heart.

Deck can summon Timaeus by turn 2 usually. That's only if I don't brick terribly, so help in that department would be much appreciated.

Was going to suggest Trade-In to make use of dead-drawn Knights but you don't run nearly enough Level8s to make the Spell live xD

How about maining Crush Card Virus? Vyon, Mist and Malicious are targets for it, plus there is the chance of drawing into it + Critias for Doom Virus Dragon.

Was going to suggest Trade-In to make use of dead-drawn Knights but you don't run nearly enough Level8s to make the Spell live xD

How about maining Crush Card Virus? Vyon, Mist and Malicious are targets for it, plus there is the chance of drawing into it + Critias for Doom Virus Dragon.

I did consider Trade-In and a Level 8 HERO such as Plasma, but yeah, I just felt there weren't enough discards for it.

I'll be honest I just think Crush Card Virus is nothing better than Side-Deck Material since its text change. And not worth using.

Archived