[spoiler=Guivenere, Witch of Fairies]tOPIGI4.jpg[spoiler=Lore]If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 2 monsters to the Graveyard (1 DARK Plant-Type monster from your Deck and 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" or "Ancient Pixie Dragon" from your Extra Deck); add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Guivenere, Witch of Fairies" once per turn.

[spoiler=Morgana, Witch of Pixies]0oYE5Ho.jpg[spoiler=Lore]If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of Plant-Type monster: You can target 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" or "Ancient Pixie Dragon" in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, ignoring the Summoning conditions. You can only use this effect of "Morgana, Witch of Pixies" once per turn.

Both Pixies are now available in Duel Portal XD

These seem... awfully specific. I mean sure, they synergize together well, but other wise you're gonna have trouble using them. and afaik, AFD and APD aren't even used to often. If I were to try and fix them, I'd make them more stand-alone instead of being a pair. Heck, maybe even have them buff the dragons in some way.  

Hopefully you know this by now, but if you're trying to use Guinevere's effect to mill Morgana and revive Ancient Fairy Dragon / Pixie, you CANNOT do so because AFD/APD was not properly Summoned. Now if you summoned it properly, then sure, we have no problems there. 

As AEZ mentioned, these aren't exactly helping Ancient Fairy Dragon or Pixie be any more productive than they are now. Yeah, first one gets you an instant Field Spell (but we have Terraforming to do that more effectively). Second one would be good if it got sent to the Graveyard; would give you an excuse to run Foolish Burial or something. As-is, it's really specific and certainly not enough to push them to full competitive status (or have them be viable in the meta). 

====

I think Ancient Fairy is seeing some degree of revived usage [or would've with the advent of Tramids], but what her status is nowadays (yes, she's female), idk. Pixie is iffy. 

Archived