labrynith

gabelkiller

I love the Yugioh episode where they fight the brothers paradox and since I have seen it I always loved the labyrinth idea and have always wanted to see make a labyrinth deck that uses that same effect so i have bought a lot of dungeon walls so every time i play the game with my little bro we use them if i get out the labyrinth wall card but i wish it actually had that effect and other cards that use it to their advantage

labyrinth of doom

lv: 5

rock

monster effect

summon this monster by sacrificing one labyrinth wall card this card makes all monsters summoned from now till the card is destroyed be put in a maze the maze can be set up any way the user wants but must have an exit. each monster moves the amount of squares equal to its level. any monster with the word labyrinth in its name gets 500 more attack points and defense points while in the maze this includes the wall shadow but the wall shadow gets its attack and defense swapped and does not move through the maze instead it can appear anywhere the controller likes and cannot be targeted. this card cannot be destroyed if it is equipped with a card instead the equip card would be destroyed

Archived