Unlimited:
Artifact Moralltach
Magician of Faith
D/D Lamia

It's going to 3 soon, isn't it?

As long as Shadow Mist stays at 1, I don't see why it shouldn't

Also they need to keep shockmaster banned

AHL=Stratos->stratos->bubble

As of now the coolest play you can make off that is amaterasu to get back banished things from allure/vyon

They funked links

Tengu still at 2, Zoos dead, Gofu @1

the tyrant neptune in not a perpetrator, he is a victim. this is almost as bad as the construct ban.

interrupted slumber getting hit hurts, but i can understand why they did it. 

also drident and barrage both banned (and ratpier to 1)? that's just overkill.

the tyrant neptune in not a perpetrator, he is a victim. this is almost as bad as the construct ban.

interrupted slumber getting hit hurts, but i can understand why they did it. 

also drident and barrage both banned (and ratpier to 1)? that's just overkill.

I mean, limit Rat, and worse case you pitch the trap and set up an avarice for the deck. Search one, cycle to Drancia, you'll be at a net +3 for a normal summon, or less off Barrage

It is overkill, but the deck generated too much adv to be left alone

I'm a little shocked that Rescue Cat and Future Fusion didn't move to 2

Nice to see them taking it carefully with that Goyo. Making sure it isn't broken at 2 instead of moving it straight to 3.

Wouldn't want to reban that monster

I was kinda hoping for Rescue Cat to go to 2 :(

Rabbit= Gusto

Cat=Leviar

BriFu=Normals+ Multiple Normal summons

They were such a happy family, but inconsistent - 2 cat

I mean, limit Rat, and worse case you pitch the trap and set up an avarice for the deck. Search one, cycle to Drancia, you'll be at a net +3 for a normal summon, or less off Barrage

It is overkill, but the deck generated too much adv to be left alone

I'm a little shocked that Rescue Cat and Future Fusion didn't move to 2

yeah, but one barrage and drancia could have been enough, not saying the deck wasn't powerful, just that this was a rather heavy blow even by those standards. zoo is practically dead with it's 3 best tools gunned down in the street. 

yeah, but one barrage and drancia could have been enough, not saying the deck wasn't powerful, just that this was a rather heavy blow even by those standards. zoo is practically dead with it's 3 best tools gunned down in the street. 

Right, just been tier 0 for too long, they'll be back eventually 

Right, just been tier 0 for too long, they'll be back eventually 

i suppose overkill's better than underkill in this case, but even still, i don't much like zoodiac, but killing them this thoroughly, just doesn't sit well with me. 

Forbidden:

The Tyrant Neptune Pure cash grab move. What breaks Neptune is Independent Nightingale, so they should have banned that instead.

Zoodiac Drident GTFO.

Zoodiac Barrage Good riddance.

Limited:

Witch of the Black Forrest Meh, people are going to complain, but the game got too fast for her.

Zoodiac Ratpier Rest in Pieces.

Blackwing – Gofu the Vague Shadow Konami still hates Blackwings apparently.

Interrupted Kaiju Slumber About time Kaijus got list attention. A whole archetype of Lava Golems is too much.

Semi-Limited:

Elemental HERO Stratos Konami of America, FREE MAH n***a STRATOS!!!

Armageddon Knight Meh.

Fairy Tail – Snow Don't play these, but okay.

Goyo Guardian Looks like even errata'd this card is still too powerful to be at 3.

Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer Okay.

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier Could go to 3 with the errata it got OCG-side. TCG doesn't have the errata yet, but when it gets it, Brio should get unbanned.

Fire Formation – Tenki Chaos Sorcerer of spells, but this is an indirect Zoodiac hit, so okay.

Brain Control Could go to 3 with the errata. Even if it's a monster steal, on the current days of YGO in which "whoever goes second can't play the game", it can't do much.

Unlimited:

Artifact Moralltach Welcome back!

Magician of Faith This should stay at 3 now. It's too slow.

D/D Lamia Wait, this was at lower than 3? D/D/Ds were never a threat, and when they became somewhat decent, Zoodiacs happened. They're not good enough for the banlist, and the new rules will cripple them.

Forbidden:

The Tyrant Neptune Pure cash grab move. What breaks Neptune is Independent Nightingale, so they should have banned that instead.

Zoodiac Drident GTFO.

Zoodiac Barrage Good riddance.

Limited:

Witch of the Black Forrest Meh, people are going to complain, but the game got too fast for her.

Zoodiac Ratpier Rest in Pieces.

Blackwing – Gofu the Vague Shadow Konami still hates Blackwings apparently.

Interrupted Kaiju Slumber About time Kaijus got list attention. A whole archetype of Lava Golems is too much.

Semi-Limited:

Elemental HERO Stratos Konami of America, FREE MAH n***a STRATOS!!!

Armageddon Knight Meh.

Fairy Tail – Snow Don't play these, but okay.

Goyo Guardian Looks like even errata'd this card is still too powerful to be at 3.

Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer Okay.

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier Could go to 3 with the errata it got OCG-side. TCG doesn't have the errata yet, but when it gets it, Brio should get unbanned.

Fire Formation – Tenki Chaos Sorcerer of spells, but this is an indirect Zoodiac hit, so okay.

Brain Control Could go to 3 with the errata. Even if it's a monster steal, on the current days of YGO in which "whoever goes second can't play the game", it can't do much.

Unlimited:

Artifact Moralltach Welcome back!

Magician of Faith This should stay at 3 now. It's too slow.

D/D Lamia Wait, this was at lower than 3? D/D/Ds were never a threat, and when they became somewhat decent, Zoodiacs happened. They're not good enough for the banlist, and the new rules will cripple them.

Gofu=1 card link 3

Agreed on most else. Brio is something to compete against Coral. Good but not broken

DDD were a threat before zoos came out. Tempted to say October banlist

I find funny how hard the list went with the hit on Zoodiacs; like, not giving them even a chance xD

More Moralltach allowed and thus more good targets for Sanctum would be nice. Besides, Scythe was arguably putting more work than Moralltach lately, anyway.

The second Ignister is welcomed too, but I would prefer more Luster or Draco Face-offs.

Stratos to 1 in TCG when?!

Also, a bit annoyed at the ban of Neptune. They should emergency-errata Nightingale instead, IMO.

Yea Drancia to 1 would have been enough to hit zoo (with an enabler to 1, and molmorat untouched), considering everyone mained 3 dra... (wait while I try to stop laughing). Drancia to 0 and Mol to 2 or lower are imperative, it appears they want to make sure lyca does not change anything about the ... plays with molmorat.

Yea Drancia to 1 would have been enough to hit zoo (with an enabler to 1, and molmorat untouched), considering everyone mained 3 dra... (wait while I try to stop laughing). Drancia to 0 and Mol to 2 or lower are imperative, it appears they want to make sure lyca does not change anything about the ... plays with molmorat.

wasn't questioning rat to 1, but drancia to 1 and barrage to 0 (alongside rat to 1) would have been good enough imo, rat wouldn't have been busted as a material at 1, mortar/broadbull into drancia would have become more of an investment, and barrage, imo should never have been made the way it is.

wasn't questioning rat to 1, but drancia to 1 and barrage to 0 (alongside rat to 1) would have been good enough imo, rat wouldn't have been busted as a material at 1, mortar/broadbull into drancia would have become more of an investment, and barrage, imo should never have been made the way it is.

Apparently missunderstood you, though drancia to 1 hardly does anything and leaves the tech engine untouched. Zoo create Setup, neither do they need, nor do they deserve a free raigeki break on legs as an added bonus.

Assuming this is even funking real

It was correct to ban Neptune over Nightingale, and for reasons beyond just "lolsellpacks"

The Tyrant Neptune is garbage. Yes, it formed a stupid combo with instant fusion, but it was still a garbage card on its own. Nightingale... is also pretty awful, honestly, but not in the same sense. If Nightingale was banned, what the funk is your plan for Tyrant Neptune? What are you saving it for? Any use of the card is abuse. It is just how it works.

Nightingale, however, still works without Neptune. It's garbage, yes, but that doesn't mean people won't use it. Because, let's be honest, the card is rad as hell. There are undoubtedly people who want to be playing the birds. Not at a high competitive level, no, but Nightingale still will show up in locals. Definitely moreso than Tyrant Neptune would.

Just because an older card wasn't broken until something new came out doesn't mean it shouldn't be banned. This way, the combo is killed and some kid still gets to live the dream, playing Ruri's deck.

Archived