Three-Strike Barrier

vj3.jpg?resize=300%2C168&ssl=1

Three-Strike Barrier
Trap Normal
1) While opp has exactly 3 cards on the field, you can choose 1 of the effects to activate.
– This turn, your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle
– This turn, you take 0 battle damage
– This turn when your monsters deal battle damage to the opponent, you also recover that amount of LP

well, ignoring the activation conditions, if you use it on the offensive, the 3rd effect would be rather good, in the anime it might be good, but irl, only paleo would want this... and paleo do not want this.

not ignoring the conditions, only the 2nd effect is worth anything, and even then, do not want.

When Tea said Waboku was a very powerful Trap she wasn't joking it seems. All these filler pack clones that are directly outclassed by a card released like 16 years ago.

I'd legit try it out if it didn't require the opponent to have X number of cards.

I can see value in battle protection that allows me to take damage.

I can see value in damage protection that allows my monsters to be destroyed.

I can see some use in the "all your monsters gain Lifelink" effect.

But it's just too situational for a card whose's 2/3 of the effects are for situational casual uses.....

Plus, it is one of those cards designed to be just techs. If you use too many, the opponent can easily dodge because the condition depends on them.... If they wanted to dodge it at all.

Archived