Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Draconus's AGM Legacy Support Thread! (486 total cards!)

- - - - - AGM LEGACY

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
I'm back, baby!

+1 Electric Field support
+1 YCM Heavenly Sovereign support
+2 Firefighter Dragon support
+3 Faerie support
+1 Photon support
Stardust support added!

If I knew anything whatsoever about YCMaker, I'd design a Level 12 Ritual for Sovereigns, but . . . I don't.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

May's AGM Deck Challenge:
Normal monsters!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 38,853 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

For your sanity, don't make one based on YCMaker or Falling Pizza; quite honestly, they're almost never here (especially the latter). Then again, YCMaker hasn't exactly been social on YCM [well, open with users] through the time I've been around, so...

(Then again, I patterned the YCM mod project off of existing staff members who at least did stuff during their time; can't recall anything the admins did; least stuff that's noteworthy and actually contributed to site affairs. You realize that neither of them had a hand in the new rules and all; that was purely the mods.)

// end roasting of admins.

====

So yeah, let's see what you did for my Archetypes. 

Electric Field

I think I graded the new ED options, so on to the Spell.

Guess it's fine, considering it pluses off the ED monsters / Enforcers (because yeah, you're mostly relying on Delta to do searches and that has a hard OPT). Revival is alright, though it does clash with Epsilon/Theta at the same time; might've helped if it summoned from the Deck too (or replace it with hand). 

YCM Mod Project

(Let's assume this is the equivalent of Exa or something)

First effect is fine, and at least permits you another monster in case the Ritual gets negated, or summon another member (which probably amounts to my now-ex-CC colleagues [bar Gadj because he's still a mod], but I digress). Second is basically a themed Chokoikoi (I think this is the one that requires you to topdeck 3 Archetype cards or you're dead); guess it helps if you don't run too many generics and/or run this pure, but yeah. Graveyard setup is nice. Last effect is really only to keep the Ritual Spells in the Graveyard for later searching, as I looked at the current roster I made; none of them banish themselves for effects. 

Firefighter Dragon

(I'll assume you know about the Rank 5 legacy I made for self in the Xyz thread, right?)

Dispatch is fine, at least in terms of getting you some hand / field advantage back. I need to mention that the first effect you can trigger on this card's destruction already exists on Azure (albeit requiring that it has Xyz Material), but I guess this is the more permanent one, so... Recycling is okay.

Shizumeru

Detach effect already exists on another member, but again, it's not reliant on you having Xyz Material to maintain the effect. Stats aren't necessary great, but it's generic so what can I say about it? Not sure where this would fit in, unless Azure goes sour on you w/out mats and stuff. Boosting is fine, but like some people said in the original thread, it's really specific (and while this does give you an opportunity to force them to be FIRE and hit 3.8K, you get it). 

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

(From 2017)

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
+2 T-Rocks support
+2 Firefighter Dragon support
+1 Accelerator Satellite support
+1 Dark Magician/Timaeus support
+3 Stardust support
Chemistry Dinosaur support added!

Also, Sakura, the new card was the Xyz, not the Spell.
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 3,978 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Aw, nice. You supported some of my favorite created archetypes!

There is a concern though on 2 ones that you made in particular: the Mechasaurus cards.

Conductyranno can be used as fusion material to summon out another Conductyranno. This wouldn't be much of an issue except then its float effect kicks in, allowing you to tribute the newly summoned Conductyranno for the old and 1000 burn damage. Then the new one in the grave can tribute the old one and... Endless burn loop.

Super-Ancient Tyranno isn't as bad, but it isn't good either. If you fuse out a second using the first, the second nets you a search. Then you can bounce the second, a pendulum, and any card your opponent controls to resummon the first. Activate the pendulum and you can fuse the searched monster with the first to resummon the second... Another loop but this time the result ends with your opponent's board empty and at MINIMUM a Super-Ancient Tyranno on field and any Mechasaurus card you want in your hand.

...A hard OPT can fix both though. Also all the rest of the cards are good. Cheers!
Hello, fine peoples!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 38,853 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

Time to review the new stuff. 

Firefighter Dragon Suu

At best, it technically switches the stats of an opposing monster, but a lot of common bosses do have reasonably good DEF (+2000) so...yeah. At least it can kinda pump its ATK if it deals damage in a battle, but yeah. Doesn't really help them much outside of general Spell negation.

===

IDK if I actually reviewed the Accelerator stuff, but I will now.

Zeta

Well, it's a free 28/32 boss for minimal cost and helps with revival. Coupling its other effect with its ease of summoning may be pushing it, even with the restrictions on what it can do. Suppose it's fine for restoring your bosses once they're gone. 

Eta

This feels kind of similar to Gamma, but more of its own and less reliant on being summoned by another member. But yeah, it literally says "Rank 9 setup plz".

Docking Ring

Searcher is fine, since I didn't give them any; least afaik. That, and instant setup for the Rank 9s or field setup in general. They really need this to start plays; well, the aggressive Xyz spam type anyway.

Max Acceleration

More searching/draw power/instant Xyz thing. If you can get Zeta in the Graveyard, you can instant Rank 9 again; otherwise, you're stuck with Rank 4/5, which isn't necessarily bad. So yeah, revive Zeta; you get access to Number C107 / Cipher Blade Dragon and whatever other Rank 9s that are worth talking about (think VFD qualifies). Anything not Zeta; you have a bunch of options. So yeah, at least this lets them open more doors and less reliance on Gamma and the other stuff to modulate Levels. 

(Feels like I kinda reviewed them already, but w/e)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

(From 2017)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
Yeah, Tink, I added the recommended HOPT clauses. I typically don't see loops until they're pointed out to me, unless they're blatantly obvious (ie, I used to do the Chick/Makyura/CotH OTK loop).

======

Yeah, of all the Firefighter Dragon support I've made, Suu is easily the most . . . matchup-dependent. The Spell negation auto-kills your opponent's first Spell in a turn, but that's really easy to bait and will likely only accomplish something if your opponent is either illiterate or forgets her effect. That said, she's definitely a sideboard card, maybe a 1- or 2-of, to deal with the likely prominent threats of Sorcery Hydras, Disasterman, and some of the low-DEF bosses I've noticed a few of here and there that are usually pretty powerful.

The funny thing about Eta is that it actually can enable a Rank 8 if it Summons a Level 4, allowing you to tech in the occasional random Galaxy-Eyes.

I added a random new Photon card, but honestly it's mostly to take the place of cards in the Galaxy-Eyes engine that the AGM doesn't have because of the Number embargo. Not Dark Matter, though, that scheiße is bananas.
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
+1 Shivergami support
+1 Firefighter Dragon support
+2 Cyberdark support
+1 Photon support
+2 Stardust support

New feature: Any user who has given solid critique on the support made for 4 or more archetypes will get 1 rep guaranteed, plus 1 more for every 4 additional archetype support categories reviewed, and a favor to call in if you provide critique on 10 or more!
(If you're not sure on the exact playstyle of an AGM created archetype, I'll describe it as best I can, or provide a link)
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
+3 Brimstone support
+1 Worm support
+3 Gladiator Beast support
+1 Photon support
+1 Stardust support
Cipher support added!
Shiranui support added!
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
Bump, because I want to deliver a challenge. Anyone who would be awesome (or insane) enough to individually review every single card I've made for this thread has the right to rope me into anything YCM-related- any RP you need people for, any card or archetype review you need, a debate you want to call me into, I'll be there . . . if you're absolutely insane enough to review all of the stuff I've made to bring the AGM's wanting archetypes up to snuff.
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,435 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:25 PM
  • Alias:Yui

Shiranui Shrinekeeper
FIRE - Level 4 - Zombie/Effect - 1800/0
You can Special Summon this monster from your hand by banishing 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard, and if you do, you can add 1 "Shiranui" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is banished, you can target 2 banished Zombie monsters, except "Shiranui Shrinekeeper": Special Summon 1 of those targets, and add the other target to your hand. You can only activate the effects of "Shiranui Shrinekeeper" a total of 3 times per turn, in any combination.

This thing. Is funny as hell. Shiranui don't really have enough backrow to really make use of the search effect, having only two traps and a field spell, but it's still deck thinner, and the self-SS and banish are both the funniest shit if this got printed. You summon this and trigger something else in the archetype, which is already great, but then its banish is an objectively better Solitaire. Plus it has 1800 ATK, so banishing this with Shogunsaga will lead into some just absurd plays with the right setup. Easy 3-of in Shiranui because it just makes everything so much better.

justyui.gif

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,163 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:35 AM
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
Since you got 1 of the Legendary Dragons up there, how about 1 for the other 2?
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
I have stuff for both Timaeus and Critias, it's just hard to make Hermos support because it's the worst Legendary Dragon.

Still, I'm working on it.
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
Added a Stardust and a Firefighter Dragon support card because why the hell not, but that's going to be my last update for a while because MetalSonic is actually going for the challenge of "review everything" that I put out there, and I want him to have a chance to complete it before my birthday in late August lol.
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
Bump with text fixes while we wait for MetalSonic's mass review
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,163 posts

I will post all the reviews here one at a time.

Buster Blader

Funeral Flower

Café Girl

Shivergami

Zords

Electric Field

Golden Spear

Posted Image

Eshai

Eshai

It's pronounced "Eeshay"

• Advanced Members
  • 859 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:52 AM
  • Discord:CMEshai#4706

Would the "Roid" support I made recently be applicable here? I mean it changes the archetype fundamentally and there hasn't been much support on roids on the website, but it's a pretty old archetype isn't it?

[background=transparent]Duelist Port Royal (link here):[/background][background=transparent] Will be making cards, archetypes, and hosting tournaments on the Duel-Portal. If you have good ideas, like creating card art, or you would just like to test your own cards in real gameplay on the Duel-Portal, feel free to PM me or contact us on the club page.
My DPR Generics
[/background]

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 38,853 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

Would this be classified as Legacy Support? Made this for Roids:

https://forum.yugioh...t/#entry7025402

Technically yes, but this is Draco's attempt to make support for past AGM archetypes and some other generics we have in here.

Just make sure you review the cards properly, though that requires you to know what's in the original Decks, which aren't linked to in the OP.

(In the future, try not to advertise your works in other member's threads)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

(From 2017)

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,163 posts

Added Shivergami.

Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
Actually, regarding the Shivergami names, the Main Deck members are named after various medical problems (cysts, being impaled, pneumonia, and bone fractures), and the ED members are all treatments.

Thankfully for the AGM, we don't have Dark World. We do have 'Dolls though, but we don't have to worry about Shiver-Doll . . . because Anoyatyllis is like the worst El-Shaddoll. No sane person is running that hybrid.

Okay, the thing with Amputation's draw is that it's dependent on the number of Shivergami mats on Synchro Summon, and I don't think you could even make it with more than 2 archetype members on a frequent basis. At best, it's a draw 3, because you're never going to have 4 Level 1 Shivergami monsters on board. It's just not happening.

I can give Spite a HOPT. That I'll do.
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 4,714 posts
Hand support added! Paging Tinkerer!
+1 Malefic support
I'm also on DeviantART

Normal monsters!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users