Ask Me Anything

Maeriberii Haan

2. Because it's NSFW.

Didn't know they were nsfw. With this new knowledge I do not want them anymore fyi.

3. Please learn how to use Google Reverse Image Search.

I do know how to use it. It's not always accurate. As an example, I use it on my avi and instead of getting Portal 1's Curiosity Core (which is what it is) I get some random other thing.

New question: How has your weekend been?

Any moral dilemmas or interesting thoughts on your mind lately?

Not much aside from thinking about how anti-incest laws' primary impact would be more on the long term rather than the short term.

Favorite episode of X-Files?

Post-modern Prometheus or Paper Hearts for me.

Didn't know they were nsfw. With this new knowledge I do not want them anymore fyi.

I do know how to use it. It's not always accurate. As an example, I use it on my avi and instead of getting Portal 1's Curiosity Core (which is what it is) I get some random other thing.

New question: How has your weekend been?

Pretty nice, finally got myself a temporary replacement laptop so I can be more productive now.

What is [your] opinion of [me]?

You're hilarious, know what you're saying, and I like you in general, though back then you push things that should've been funny or interesting too much to the point of irritation on my part, but honestly I really like you.

What is [your] opinion of [me]?

man, dunno what to say I haven't seen you for ages, but can you attempt to buy YCM again so YCMaker return again temporarily?

How's it feel to be free of the shackles of modhood?

Still getting used to how I can't edit people's post anymore, but I'm feeling better than before now lol.

See that's interesting. What do you mean long term in this case?

Mainly regarding on how long until the impact would really be seen on a society. Granted though, there are way more things that should be considered in general regarding the impact of legalizing or banning incest. 

It's not really a serious thought, I just went on thinking about it after reading something.

Did you do this often, or is it just odd that the button is missing?

Both though mainly the latter for now.

The former is with consent usually, and in general just for convenience stuff or assisting people in updating their thread, but the how the buttons are missing (and missing the option to delete or hide posts) felt like it left a hole in my heart lol

Been asking this from everybody I RP from, but what do you think of me as an RPer and what do you think of my characters. Also if you have a particularly strong opinion of one of my characters, which one is your favorite/least favorite?

What do you think of me as a member in general?

Who's your favorite F/GO character (or Fate character in general if they're not in F/GO)?

Are you rolling for Okita-kun?

are you really leaving us for good, or are you just gonna step down from modship

>:'(){<

Still on the forum but will mostly be inactive outside of RP.

Been asking this from everybody I RP from, but what do you think of me as an RPer and what do you think of my characters. Also if you have a particularly strong opinion of one of my characters, which one is your favorite/least favorite?

What do you think of me as a member in general?

Who's your favorite F/GO character (or Fate character in general if they're not in F/GO)?

Are you rolling for Okita-kun?

I'd love to say anything about how you are in RP, but...to tell the truth most of the time when we're in the same RP, it never got far enough in any direction for me to actually form a concrete opinion on you, sorry. Though you're pretty reliable as far as I know, so it's something that is really nice. Characters...pretty much the same, primarily because I usually like a character more after seeing them in the RP itself and fate hadn't allowed that to happen much.

Well...at times I'm quite worried about how you tend to jump into things you know you'll have a hard time dealing with.

Medb and Florence, easily. Medb is just so much fun as a character, has clear and solid motivation and depth, have their own values that they hold, and doesn't get the "dindu nothing" treatment that many people in a villainous role get in Fate/. The fact she doesn't fall for the protagonist is also pretty nice, as while her dialogue shows that she ended up caring about Guda despite still being sore about America, they're still not up to her standards yet.

Florence is just a great character in general. While she's a static character (well ME EX does that to you), everything about her is great and her outfit is hella snazzy. 

It's fun to see either as "oh that Celt Super jabroni that sleeps with anyone anytime" or "oh Berserker Nurse that is overly obsessed with health and curing" and play them as a one-note character, but going a bit further than those characteristics, and they're actually pretty good as characters.

Also nah, my quartz died with Arthur and my failed Medb attempt in Valentine.

Archived