2 Performapal Gatlinghoul

1 Starve Venom Fusion Dragon

2 Supreme King Servant Dragon Starve Venom

2 Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

1 Number 11: Big Eye

1 Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon

1 Castel The Skyblaster Musketeer

1 Abyss Dweller

Basically the deck works by using Performapal's many searchable fusion outlets to make a sort of toolbox out of the DARK fusion monsters coming out of Arc-V (Starve Venom, Starving Supreme, Gatlinghoul, Vortex etc). The pendulum aspect means that you don't take permanent losses on your fusions, and with Fusegolem in the scale you can actually recur a lot of resources that most decks can't (OEPD, Skullcrobat, Lizardraw on occasion). Not to mention the toolbox is still pretty damn powerful. While it's too bad I can't use Zarc without them actually announcing the Synchron, the rest of the Extra Deck puts in a lot of work.

It's not in a place that I like yet, but the core concept is really cool, and one that I want to keep building on. Ppal has a huge number of generic toolbox fusions to rely on now that Starving Supreme and OEV are both cards, and the deck has a lot of cool ways to make them: Pendulum Fusion, Fusegolem, Trump Girl, OEF, and a 1-of Vanilla Poly for the Metal Claw. Fusion tag is in here to make summoning OEV if I can't end up making Starving Supreme easily. Making Starving Supreme become OEPD to become Chaos Max for the turn, or OEVD for 2 negates in one turn is really satisfying, and it's by far the easiest monster to make consistently. The core of the deck still needs work, as there are a lot of options to consider (allure engines, Supreme King cards, ratios) which is why I'm posting it up here, but like I said at the beginning, I really like the concept that's coming out in this deck.

I don't understand very well how the deck works yet, but I'm wondering if there is place for Trump Witch in it; that's a card I would like to see in play and it looks like this deck could benefit from it.

Check the newly updated OP for the answer to that question!

Trump witch might not be a terrible idea tbh, considering since I run Pendulumucho as an Advent target to be able to pendulum summon Trump girl, the possible synergy with Fusegolem and Pendsorc might make it work. I'll try and find room for it, unless you have any suggestions?

No suggestions, unfortunately. Not an expert in Pals and I'm still picturing how this deck works. I was thinking in Trump Witch abuse with Pendulumucho and Trump Witch in scales and spam Level3 or lower Dragon and Beast Pendulums to contact fuse Beast-Eyes, fuse with Trump Witch in scale, etc. but that would be practically a different build.

Might I suggest Igknight Reload over the Performapal version, considering you do not play any draw cards anyways, except lizardraw/guiturtle. Beyond that I would suggest adding Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (which works to get out Venom, considering you cannot re-pendulum it anyways and the setting effect works regardless.

Might I suggest Igknight Reload over the Performapal version, considering you do not play any draw cards anyways, except lizardraw/guiturtle. Beyond that I would suggest adding Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (which works to get out Venom, considering you cannot re-pendulum it anyways and the setting effect works regardless.

I'll play around with it, but I don't like having Guiturtle/Lizardraw dead when they could be upstart goblin.

I actually came to the OEAD conclusion myself, and I've updated the build with that and Trumpwitch

Archived