Hi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

(I guess I just showed up this past week from nowhere without an introduction. lol)

Hi, I'm who they call Fruiota Hiroshi. (It's not exactly my real name.) Clearly, I'm a fan of YGO, because I otherwise wouldn't be here. I also enjoy other anime, including Gurren Lagann, Dragon Ball, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, to name a few.

In real life, I have 15 custom decks:

[spoiler=List of Decks]• Superheavy Samurai

• Speedroids mixed with Resonators

• Synchrons

• Masked HEROes

• Performapals

• Blue-Eyes

• Dark Magician

• Red-Eyes

• Cyber Dragons

• a deck that just has a bunch of spare dragons

• Monarchs

• Artifacts mixed with a bunch of Trap Monsters

• Geargias with some Ancient Gears and Gadgets

• Magna Warriors

• one other whose identity alludes my memory

I think I'll be active on here for a while, so if it's going to be anything like this past week, then it's going to be fun. :D

Hello there. You've seem to have accommodated yourself fairly well, and seems to have read the rules for Custom Cards. Keep it up and stay out of trouble. And you're more than free to look into the other sections of the forum (all you need is to take into consideration the rules of the differing sections and you should be fine).

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

Hello there. You've seem to have accommodated yourself fairly well, and seems to have read the rules for Custom Cards. Keep it up and stay out of trouble. And you're more than free to look into the other sections of the forum (all you need is to take into consideration the rules of the differing sections and you should be fine).

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep the rules in mind (both the general and forum-specific ones).

Archived