Reslime - Low Level Aqua Fusion Archetype {Written}

Fluffyfish

I kinda woke up feeling like I had to do something like this. I haven't keep up with the news lately so I didn't worried about how they would interact with the new rules or Links.

Either way, they are based around the idea of slimes which are good at reshaping themselves (thus the name that may only make sense in my head), so I thought a Fusion archetype was fitting. Main Deck are level 1 or 2 monsters with a Fusion engine and some LP changing stuff, while the Extra Deck monsters are Levels 4 to 6 with low original stats but with some effects to get around that. When reading this, you must also have in mind tokens can be used as Fusion Materials, and I based some of my decisions around that. They also have a decent burn potential but not enough to be a burn deck (2-3k damage per duel I would estimate).

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy them.

[spoilersReslimes]

Reslime Bouncing

Level 2 – WATER – Aqua/Effect – 1000/1000

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 “Reslime” monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Reslime Bouncing". The first time in a turn that this card battles, it cannot be destroyed by that battle and you gain 1000 LP before damage calculation.

Reslime Melting

Level 2 – FIRE – Aqua/Effect – 1000/1000

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Reslime” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. If you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Reslime" monsters. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Inflict 600 damage to your opponent, then Special Summon 1 “Reslime Token” (Level 1 – WATER – Aqua – 1000/1000).

Reslime Stretching

Level 1 – WATER – Aqua/Effect – 600/600

You can discard this card; add 1 “Polymerization” from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Reslime Stretching” once per turn. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster on the field; change its battle position, then its controller gains 500 LP.

Reslime Matching

Level 1 – FIRE – Aqua/Effect – 600/600

You can pay 500 LP; Fusion Summon 1 “Reslime” Fusion Monster, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials, including this card. You can only use this effect of “Reslime Matching” once per turn. Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up Spell/Trap card on the field; negate its effects until the end of this turn, then inflict 500 damage to the opponent of that card’s controller.

Reslime Bonding

Level 2 – WATER – Aqua/Effect – 800/800

Once per turn: You can gain 800 LP. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon: You can add 1 “Reslime” monster from your deck to your hand, except “Reslime Bonding”. You can only use this effect of “Reslime Bonding” once per turn.

Reslime Scorching

Level 1 – FIRE – Aqua/Effect – 800/800

If you control an Aqua-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. If you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “Reslime” monsters. You can only use this effect of “Reslime Scorching” once per turn. Once per turn: You can inflict 400 damage to your opponent.

Reslime Double Mix

Level 4 – WATER – Aqua/Fusion/Effect – 1400/1400

2 “Reslime” monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned using the above Fusion Materials. Cannot be targeted by monster effects. If this card battles an opponent’s monster, it gains ATK equal to half the original ATK of the monster its battling until the end of the Damage Step. If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 “Reslime Token” (Level 1 – WATER – Aqua – 1000/1000).

Reslime Frozen Mix

Level  5 – WATER – Aqua/Fusion/Effect – 2000/2000

1 “Reslime” monster + 1 WATER monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned using the above Fusion Materials. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Gain 1000 LP. While your LP is higher than your opponent’s, this face-up Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent’s controls; its ATK becomes half its original ATK and its effects are negated until the end of this turn. If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Halve the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Reslime Burning Mix

Level 5 – FIRE – Aqua/Fusion/Effect – 2000/2000

1 “Reslime” monster + 1 FIRE monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned using the above materials. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can only use this effect of “Reslime Burning Mix” once per turn. Once per turn, you can target 1 “Reslime” monster you control; it gains 500 ATK for each Aqua-Type monster you control until the end of this turn. If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Target 1 card on the field; destroy it.

Reslime Ultimate Mix

Level 6 – WATER – Aqua/Fusion/Effect – 1000/1000

3 “Reslime” monsters OR 1 “Reslime” Fusion Monster + 1 “Reslime” monster

Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; send it to the Graveyard, then this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s original ATK until your next Standby Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle: Gain 1000 LP, then inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 “Fire Reslime Token” (Level 2 – FIRE – Aqua – 2000/1000) and 1 “Water Reslime Token” (Level 2 – WATER – Aqua – 1000/2000).

Reslime Restructuring

Spell/Normal

Target 1 "Reslime" monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Reslime” monster from your Deck, then draw 1 card.

Reslime Trail

Spell/Continuous

You take no battle damage from battles involving Aqua-Type monsters you control in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, when a Aqua-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 “Reslime Token” (Level 1 – WATER – Aqua – 1000/1000). If a “Reslime” monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can send this card to the Graveyard instead.

Reslime Explosion

Trap/Normal

When an Aqua-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then add 1 “Reslime” monster from your Deck to your hand.

Archived